VEGAN/VEGETARIAN NTers WHAT DO YOU EAT?

im slowly working my way.. ive completely removed pork & beef form my diet.. (wasnt too hard)
im going to need some real good veggie recipes to in order for me to get rid of white meat & fish from my diet..

im slowly working my way.. ive completely removed pork & beef form my diet.. (wasnt too hard)
im going to need some real good veggie recipes to in order for me to get rid of white meat & fish from my diet..

i'm contemplating cutting meat out of my diet for personal reasons. i don't really enjoy eating it, save for some baked chicken, and i'm already a gym rat. i think cutting it down considerably or completely out of my diet would be beneficial for me. how was it as a first experience?

i'm contemplating cutting meat out of my diet for personal reasons. i don't really enjoy eating it, save for some baked chicken, and i'm already a gym rat. i think cutting it down considerably or completely out of my diet would be beneficial for me. how was it as a first experience?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

humapro.jpg

Explain?

Made some spaghetti with extra mushrooms and tofurky italian sausage sauteed with cayenne pepper. Very simple but good.

Also made this a few weeks ago and managed to snap a pic before I ate it.

Tofu scramble w/ sauteed onions, tomatos, and spinach

291cd3n.jpg

Anyone have a good mac and cheese(nondairy) recipe?

humapro.jpg

Explain?

Made some spaghetti with extra mushrooms and tofurky italian sausage sauteed with cayenne pepper. Very simple but good.

291cd3n.jpg

aberjna your correct morningstar and worthington are good choices to start out with like fri-chik and fri-pats to make garden burgers for snacks you can make hay stacks . the only knock is that its high in sodium I did it for a long while prolly a decade now i only eat chicken sparingly but my main diet is vegetarian

aberjna your correct morningstar and worthington are good choices to start out with like fri-chik and fri-pats to make garden burgers for snacks you can make hay stacks . the only knock is that its high in sodium I did it for a long while prolly a decade now i only eat chicken sparingly but my main diet is vegetarian

Mangudai...

Google "master amino acid pattern"

Same concept, explains everything on their website

Mangudai...

Originally Posted by proper english

yea giving up beef and pork, even poultry wasnt hard. I still eat seafood from time to time.

Originally Posted by proper english

yea giving up beef and pork, even poultry wasnt hard. I still eat seafood from time to time.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Explain?

291cd3n.jpg

This looks yummy, I haven't tried my hand at tofu yet. Maybe this week I'll whip something up and post pics.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Explain?

291cd3n.jpg

This looks yummy, I haven't tried my hand at tofu yet. Maybe this week I'll whip something up and post pics.

Mangudai...

8. Q: Are amino acids from animal or vegetable source?

Amino acids cannot be classified as either animal or vegetable. They are, simply, natural compounds.

They are very cryptic about where its processed from.

Edit: Did some research, that company and the product sound suspect.

Mangudai...

8. Q: Are amino acids from animal or vegetable source?

Amino acids cannot be classified as either animal or vegetable. They are, simply, natural compounds.

They are very cryptic about where its processed from.

Edit: Did some research, that company and the product sound suspect.

Back
Top Bottom