VEGAN/VEGETARIAN NTers WHAT DO YOU EAT?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

This diet is od expensive but i've maintained it for the most part
pimp.gif

Morningstar sausage patties are crack

you officaily became a vegan? How much you spend a week bro, and what does your typical day (eating) looks like?

pimp.gif

you officaily became a vegan? How much you spend a week bro, and what does your typical day (eating) looks like?

Originally Posted by BmoneyBagz

pimp.gif

I try to stay withing a 60 dollar food budget but i clearly go over that. Vegemeat even on sale is unnecessarily pricey. I have relapses every now and then, but I told myself if I do to only eat seafood
ohwell.gif

Typical day?

I have a cook book and I cook prolly like twice a week and it usually lasts the entire week. I try to limit eating out to twice a week.

Originally Posted by BmoneyBagz

pimp.gif

I try to stay withing a 60 dollar food budget but i clearly go over that. Vegemeat even on sale is unnecessarily pricey. I have relapses every now and then, but I told myself if I do to only eat seafood
ohwell.gif

Typical day?

I have a cook book and I cook prolly like twice a week and it usually lasts the entire week. I try to limit eating out to twice a week.

How you Nigerian and you don't eat meat.

Son, you embarrassing yourself.

That Vegan eatting is very hard and you gotta be strong to do it

stick with it. those veggie-whatever are good but are secretly junk food (still love em though)
laugh.gif

fill it in with full helpings of veggies/fruits and carbs or something...feel way lighter 
pimp.gif

stick with it. those veggie-whatever are good but are secretly junk food (still love em though)
laugh.gif

fill it in with full helpings of veggies/fruits and carbs or something...feel way lighter 
pimp.gif

Eating Vegan/Vegetarian doesn't have to be OD expensive. You can balance the raw foods like fruits and vegetables with the imitation meats to keep costs and mass-produced consumption down. Alot of times if you go to a local farmer's market you can find produce for just as cheap if not cheaper than it is in the store plus you're not contributing to unnecessary food milage. For those that don't know, purchasing a head of lettuce or a 'bag o' salad' at a grocery store is one of the least environmentally efficient purchases you can make. It's right up there with buying an Escalade or a private jet. Think about it, you're getting 15-20 calories and it took a couple of gallons of gas to get it flown in from an 'in season' region, when it could be easily purchased from a local producer or even grown in your office window if you're willing to spend $15-$20 and live with the stares from your coworkers. A book that certainly has the ability to change your life or atleast your outlook on life is Soil Not Oil by Vandana Shiva. We were given a world of opportunity let's return it even better. http://www.amazon.com/Soi...al-Justice/dp/0896087824

Eating Vegan/Vegetarian doesn't have to be OD expensive. You can balance the raw foods like fruits and vegetables with the imitation meats to keep costs and mass-produced consumption down. Alot of times if you go to a local farmer's market you can find produce for just as cheap if not cheaper than it is in the store plus you're not contributing to unnecessary food milage. For those that don't know, purchasing a head of lettuce or a 'bag o' salad' at a grocery store is one of the least environmentally efficient purchases you can make. It's right up there with buying an Escalade or a private jet. Think about it, you're getting 15-20 calories and it took a couple of gallons of gas to get it flown in from an 'in season' region, when it could be easily purchased from a local producer or even grown in your office window if you're willing to spend $15-$20 and live with the stares from your coworkers. A book that certainly has the ability to change your life or atleast your outlook on life is Soil Not Oil by Vandana Shiva. We were given a world of opportunity let's return it even better. http://www.amazon.com/Soi...al-Justice/dp/0896087824

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Son....as a Nigerian this took so much will power.
laugh.gif
 I'm prolly throwing the diet out the window everytime I go home. My mom visited me last month and brought a big *** bowl of chicken and goat stew
roll.gif

When I told her I was going vegetarian she stonefaced.

laugh.gif
 I'm prolly throwing the diet out the window everytime I go home. My mom visited me last month and brought a big *** bowl of chicken and goat stew
roll.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I'm not a strict vegan/vegetarian/whatever. Just been trying to eat healthy and i'm starting to have no use for meat in my diet anymore.

Steel Cut Oats
Vegan Pancakes
Almond Milk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Whole Wheat Pasta
Sauteed Veggies
Lots of raw Green plants
Lots of Fruits
Water
Avocados
PB&J Sammiches
Sprouted Grain Bread
Seeds and Nuts ||
Brown/Wild Rice/Quinoa
Vegan Pizza
Hemp/Spy Protein Shake
Fruit Smoothies

Stuff like this...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fruits-and-veggies.jpg

IMG_0521.JPG

IMG_0574.JPG

IMG_0613.JPG

IMG_0191.JPG

IMG_0329.JPG

IMG_0336.JPG

moz-screenshot-7.png
IMG_0211.JPG

Started off just trying to eat healthier, after I while I found my self feeling messed up after eating junk food or a lot of meat. I still get my chicken cravings every now and then but there are a lot of great imitation meat products on the market. Some almost taste just as good/better than the real thing.

IMG_0654.JPG

IMG_0651.JPG

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I'm not a strict vegan/vegetarian/whatever. Just been trying to eat healthy and i'm starting to have no use for meat in my diet anymore.

Steel Cut Oats
Vegan Pancakes
Almond Milk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Whole Wheat Pasta
Sauteed Veggies
Lots of raw Green plants
Lots of Fruits
Water
Avocados
PB&J Sammiches
Sprouted Grain Bread
Seeds and Nuts ||
Brown/Wild Rice/Quinoa
Vegan Pizza
Hemp/Spy Protein Shake
Fruit Smoothies

Stuff like this...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fruits-and-veggies.jpg

IMG_0521.JPG

IMG_0574.JPG

IMG_0613.JPG

IMG_0191.JPG

IMG_0329.JPG

IMG_0336.JPG

moz-screenshot-7.png
IMG_0211.JPG

Started off just trying to eat healthier, after I while I found my self feeling messed up after eating junk food or a lot of meat. I still get my chicken cravings every now and then but there are a lot of great imitation meat products on the market. Some almost taste just as good/better than the real thing.

IMG_0654.JPG

IMG_0651.JPG

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Ouch. Well can't you still eat fufu and soup just take out all the meat.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Ouch. Well can't you still eat fufu and soup just take out all the meat.

Back
Top Bottom