Vancouver Canucks owner sets sights on buying the Hornets

it'd be cool to see another canadian team (i'm in toronto)
and for the record, Toronto > any other city in Canada, only thing vancouver has on us is the
pimp.gif

it'd be cool to see another canadian team (i'm in toronto)
and for the record, Toronto > any other city in Canada, only thing vancouver has on us is the
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I would LOVE a team in Anaheim.
I've been thinking for years, that the Clippers should be moved to Anaheim. 

almost happened a few years ago when Kobe was a free agent...

Could you imagine.... 
"Sign with us, and we will relocate closer to your home". 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I would LOVE a team in Anaheim.
I've been thinking for years, that the Clippers should be moved to Anaheim. 

almost happened a few years ago when Kobe was a free agent...

Could you imagine.... 
"Sign with us, and we will relocate closer to your home". 
laugh.gif

Anaheim is not getting one cause that would make 3 teams in a close area which doesn't make any sense. And If you think Montreal is a bigger basketball market you need to stop drinking your Dirty French Canadians.

Also to the comments that Vancouver overall is not that great of a city, especially compared to Toronto. Here is a list of two 2010 independent publications that rank cities, they take into account things like safety, education, health care, culture, etc.

The Economist's World's Most Livable Cities 2010
CityCountryRating
1Vancouver Canada98.0
2Vienna Austria97.9
3Melbourne Australia97.5

Mercer's City Ranking Tables[8]
CityCountryRating
1Vienna Austria108.6
2Zurich Switzerland108
3Geneva Switzerland107.9
4Vancouver Canada107.4

Anaheim is not getting one cause that would make 3 teams in a close area which doesn't make any sense. And If you think Montreal is a bigger basketball market you need to stop drinking your Dirty French Canadians.

Also to the comments that Vancouver overall is not that great of a city, especially compared to Toronto. Here is a list of two 2010 independent publications that rank cities, they take into account things like safety, education, health care, culture, etc.

CityCountryRating
1Vancouver Canada98.0
2Vienna Austria97.9
3Melbourne Australia97.5

CityCountryRating
1Vienna Austria108.6
2Zurich Switzerland108
3Geneva Switzerland107.9
4Vancouver Canada107.4

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by will068

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Another NBA team in Vancouver would be a mistake.
Vancouver = Top 3 city worldwide

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
,I'm Canadian and even that is preposterous. Heck Toronto,Montreal
pimp.gif
> Vancouver. Not to say that it's not a beautiful city at all.Vancouver might just be the most beautiful city in North America imo but with everything else other than beauty,Montreal & T-dot > Van
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm loving the replies.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Another NBA team in Vancouver would be a mistake.
Vancouver = Top 3 city worldwide

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
,I'm Canadian and even that is preposterous. Heck Toronto,Montreal
pimp.gif
> Vancouver. Not to say that it's not a beautiful city at all.Vancouver might just be the most beautiful city in North America imo but with everything else other than beauty,Montreal & T-dot > Van
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm loving the replies.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by kash55

CityCountryRating
1Vancouver Canada98.0
2Vienna Austria97.9
3Melbourne Australia97.5

CityCountryRating
1Vienna Austria108.6
2Zurich Switzerland108
3Geneva Switzerland107.9
4Vancouver Canada107.4

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wink.gif

CityCountryRating
1Vancouver Canada98.0
2Vienna Austria97.9
3Melbourne Australia97.5

CityCountryRating
1Vienna Austria108.6
2Zurich Switzerland108
3Geneva Switzerland107.9
4Vancouver Canada107.4

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wink.gif

Vancouver would be alright. They would probably be able to lure Nash to play for them for 1-2 of his last years. I like Kansas City though

Vancouver would be alright. They would probably be able to lure Nash to play for them for 1-2 of his last years. I like Kansas City though

CityCountryRating
1Vancouver Canada98.0
2Vienna Austria97.9
3Melbourne Australia97.5

CityCountryRating
1Vienna Austria108.6
2Zurich Switzerland108
3Geneva Switzerland107.9
4Vancouver Canada107.4

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wink.gif
None of this has anything to do with basketball. Yall want to talk about how great Vancouver take it to General so the Cali heads and NYCers can take it over
laugh.gif

CityCountryRating
1Vancouver Canada98.0
2Vienna Austria97.9
3Melbourne Australia97.5

CityCountryRating
1Vienna Austria108.6
2Zurich Switzerland108
3Geneva Switzerland107.9
4Vancouver Canada107.4

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wink.gif
None of this has anything to do with basketball. Yall want to talk about how great Vancouver take it to General so the Cali heads and NYCers can take it over
laugh.gif

The majority of players actually like Vancouver. They just couldn't tolerate the inept ownership and front office. The citizens there treated the players great of court. The Grizzlies shouldn't have left. I miss those blk/red/teal uniforms.

Back
Top Bottom