--v--v--Official True Blood Season 2 Post--v---v--

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i cant wait to see who or what the hell miranda is. (i think she the devil) Bill is so pissed at sookie. and i think jessica daddy be abusing her...

See my post on the previous page...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i cant wait to see who or what the hell miranda is. (i think she the devil) Bill is so pissed at sookie. and i think jessica daddy be abusing her...

See my post on the previous page...
ohwell.gif
Maenads....

In Greek mythology, Maenads were the female followers of Dionysus, the most significant members of the Thiasus, the retinue of Dionysus. Their name literally translates as "raving ones". Often the maenads were portrayed as inspired by him into a state of ecstatic frenzy, through a combination of dancing and drunken intoxication.[sup][1][/sup] In this state, they would lose all self control, begin shouting excitedly, engage in uncontrolled sexual behavior, and ritualistically hunt down and tear animals (and sometimes men and children) to pieces, devouring the raw flesh. During these rites, the maenads would dress in fawn skins and carry a thyrsus, a long stick wrapped in ivy or vine leaves and tipped by a cluster of leaves, weave ivy-wreaths around their heads, and often handle or wear snakes[sup][2]

[/sup]Telepathic waitress Sookie Stackhouse is attacked by a homicidal maenad named Callisto in Living Dead in Dallas, the second book of Charlaine Harris's Southern Vampire Mystery Series. The character also appears in the HBO TV series adaptation, True Blood, renamed Maryann.
eek.gif

Did any of you guys read the books the show is based on? If so would you recommend them?

ask uptempokid & harlemkickdiva
they started... im not quite sure if they finished the series yet, but im starting 2morro....so ill update u in about a week about the 1st 2 books or so

*Update*

just finished the sookie stackhouse series (books 1-7) going to buy book 8&9 today
the series is definitely
pimp.gif

IMO so far, This season is way better than the 1st season

pimp.gif

I was kinda steamed a new ep wasnt on last week.

I was just typing that cause I got brighthouse down here and they be acting up so i thought it was my cable

Just got put on to this series last week, "rented" and watched the entire 1st season in two days...thought it was pretty decent.

Don't have HBO so trying to watch find episodes of season 2 online

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

IMO so far, This season is way better than the 1st season

pimp.gif

I was kinda steamed a new ep wasnt on last week.
Me 2 I was tight my DVR didn't record it before I realized why. 20 more minutes
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom