--v--v--Official True Blood Season 2 Post--v---v--

anyone read the books?

nerd.gif

Def gonna catch the season 2 premiere tonight.

The lady who Tara is staying with (read the spoiler if you wanna know)

Spoiler [+]
She is a shape shifter too and somehow is connected with Sams past. I think that she is keeping all those people around her house so she can learn how to shift into them

Another spoiler from last season

Spoiler [+]
I do agree with wanting Lafayette to be turned into a vampire too. He is way to important of a character to be killed off so early. Ill keep my fingers crossed

I guess sookie gotta a lot of nekkidness this episode so for all those sookie fans enjoy. I need more tara :madface.

Lafayette might be done for, dude was funny. Dawn, Maudette, AMY <3, Tara, Sookie, all would get it. We gonna get us some werewolves I hope. If V was real,i'd be an addict.

Damn, i just realized that the Marianne (lady who bailed Tara out) was the same lady who was standing on the road with the pig when Tara crashed.

That was awesome. I have such a thing for Anna Paquin. I wanna move down to Norleans and #!*+ a chick like her. That sex scene
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I really hope they make Lafayette a vampire. That would be hilariously awesome.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

That was awesome. I have such a thing for Anna Paquin. I wanna move down to Norleans and #!*+ a chick like her. That sex scene
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, I thought it was great. I like that they're keeping Lafayette because he's hella funny.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

anyone read the books?

nerd.gif
im starting to ( i got them for christmas) although i heard that the show is somewhat better than the books... im going to still give the books atry though

eric should NOT be messed with, but was it just me or was anyone else a little disturbed by the way the people were held captive..

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I never thought of Anna Paquin as hot before now. Sookie be gettin down
devil.gif
devil.gif

I hope they turn Lafayette too.
laugh.gif
Eric getting a dye job

great way to start off the season. i've heard a few people say the same thing about the series being better than the books. Bill is one lucky fool (imsalty
eyes.gif
)
im glad to see they didnt off Lafayette he adds the comedy to the series. Am i the only one waiting on Tara to get rid of her clothes? and what bout Maryanni think they did us dirty tonight with that behind shower scene i kept waiting for frontal shot
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

great way to start off the season. i've heard a few people say the same thing about the series being better than the books. Bill is one lucky fool (im salty
eyes.gif
)
im glad to see they didnt off Lafayette he adds the comedy to the series. Am i the only one waiting on Tara to get rid of her clothes? and what bout Maryann i think they did us dirty tonight with that behind shower scene i kept waiting for frontal shot
tongue.gif
Maryann
devil.gif

pimp.gif

I was
laugh.gif
though when Eric killed the dude while getting his hair dyed?

and it looks like Anna's **** grew a little since last season

Good episode though, Can't wait for the next one

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

anyone read the books?

nerd.gif
im starting to ( i got them for christmas) although i heard that the show is somewhat better than the books... im going to still give the books a try though

eric should NOT be messed with, but was it just me or was anyone else a little disturbed by the way the people were held captive..
The books are good but the series executes the idea better. Honestly, the books are written like a female romance novel
laugh.gif
but the plotlines are basically the same so if you read em you know what'scoming

Can't wait for tonight episode! Maryann is a Maenad for anyone who's interested. That's the creature in this scene...

Back
Top Bottom