--v--v--Official True Blood Season 2 Post--v---v--

I hope we get more of Anna naked tonight
pimp.gif

my first time watching and i got to see rogue butt %@* naked jayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy buurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally Posted by chris steez

i missed the first 15 mins can anyone fill me in???
Sookie was naked within like the first 5 min.
Eric brought Lafeyette up from the dungeon and Lafeyette told him how he get's his V
Eggs told Tara about his criminal history.

Anna wore too many clothes tonight, but great episode. I was dying at Lafayette's speech in the beginning and Jason singing Bible songs on the bus. No thatwas Moses
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I can't wait for next week.

not sure if this is against the rules but anyone know where i can watch season one? my spot is slackin
smh.gif

if its not online is it worth pickin up on blu-ray?

and anna paquin is not hot, her gap makes her more unattractive.

Na fam, that gap is what makes her attractive. Gives her that simple life, little hick from Norleans that isn't afraid of fellatio look.

Is there anywhere, where i can catch season 2 episode 1 legally? I just finished watching season 1, and forgot to dvr episode 1 and looking to catch up. I wenton HBO's site but couldnt find where i can watch the full length show. Any help is appreciated.

i cant wait to see who or what the hell miranda is. (i think she the devil) Bill is so pissed at sookie. and i think jessica daddy be abusing her...

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i cant wait to see who or what the hell miranda is. (i think she the devil) Bill is so pissed at sookie. and i think jessica daddy be abusing her...
I was saying that to. Maryanne, Miranda or whoever she is was tripping me out. So....I started reading the books, I know what she is and
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

I was saying that to. Maryanne, Miranda or whoever she is was tripping me out. So....I started reading the books, I know what she is and
eek.gif
word....? u do. damn tell me tell me...nvm dont tell me....there are books? i did not know this.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

eek.gif
word....? u do. damn tell me tell me...nvm dont tell me....there are books? i did not know this.
Yea there's books. The Sookie Stackhouse Collection I believe its called. First Season follows the first book very well with some changes. Youshould give them a read

Back
Top Bottom