--v--v--Official True Blood Season 2 Post--v---v--

lafayette1.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And actually JRS, the series translates roughly by book 1=season 1 and so on, but there are changes, like Tara's character wasn't that big in the booksand Jason's storyline is different too. Also, I think Lafayette wasn't supposed to survive, but because of his popularity they kept him alive

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And actually JRS, the series translates roughly by book 1=season 1 and so on, but there are changes, like Tara's character wasn't that big in the books and Jason's storyline is different too. Also, I think Lafayette wasn't supposed to survive, but because of his popularity they kept him alive
^ what he said

i mean season 1 is pretty much book 1 Dead Until Dark minus the fact that Eric saved Sookie instead of Bill, Jessica doesn't exist, and the ending withRene was a little different

So far they are following Living Daed in Dallas (book 2) they best way possible...even though the orgy didnt happen like that

The director did say half of the show is based on the books and the other half is from his writers.. he also said that some things that occur in the books mayor may not be shown in the show...
With that being said, I dont want to give to much away, but the books are definately a must read even though its first person through Sookie...

"Any where to watch online? "
I dont know how to multiqoute, but you can watch and other shows it on surfthechannel.net... thats what i use and they're usuallygood on providing links quickly

that gif is hilarious haha

I'm telling you something big will happen between eric and bill. he is way too interested in sookie. It's not just about her ability to help him inlegal matters anymore.

Originally Posted by DubA169

I'm telling you something big will happen between eric and bill. he is way too interested in sookie. It's not just about her ability to help him in legal matters anymore.
i feel like since i read the books... i know too much... so im just unpatiently waiting for everything to unfold
happy.gif

Originally Posted by webnerd06

I'm telling you something big will happen between eric and bill. he is way too interested in sookie. It's not just about her ability to help him in legal matters anymore.
i feel like since i read the books... i know too much... so im just unpatiently waiting for everything to unfold
happy.gif

Word?

I ordered books 1-7 from Amazon last week, I'm looking forward to reading them.

Synopsis of coming episodes, kinda spoiling.
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
Episode #16: "Shake and Fingerpop"
Debut: SUNDAY, JULY 12 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT)
With Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) in tow, Bill (Stephen Moyer) and Sookie (Anna Paquin) head to Dallas to carry out Eric's (Alexander Skarsgård) vampire-reconnaissance mission - but a surprise awaits them at the airport. At the Light of Day Institute, Jason (Ryan Kwanten) falls victim to a practical joke, but has the last laugh when the Newlins anoint him for a higher calling. Maryann (Michelle Forbes) throws Tara (Rutina Wesley) a birthday party at Sookie's, attracting much of Bon Temps to its Bacchanalian revelry. Sam (Sam Trammell) postpones his departure from town to attend the bash, connecting with Daphne (Ashley Jones) in the process. Having barely escaped Fangtasia, Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis) finds himself reluctantly pulled back into Eric's orbit. Written by Alan Ball; directed by Michael Lehmann.

Episode #17: "Never Let Me Go"
Debut: SUNDAY, JULY 19 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)
In Dallas, Sookie connects with one of her own, then joins Bill and Eric for a strategic summit at the lair of the missing vampire, Godric (Allan Hyde), attended by his lieutenants, Stan (Ed Quinn) and Isabel (Valerie Cruz). Meanwhile, Jason shows his mettle at a Light of Day boot camp, and is rewarded for his hard work with a gift from Sarah (Anna Camp). Rebuffed by Tara in her relocation efforts, Maryann decides to cast her spell on the staff of Merlotte's, softening Tara up towards her new "family." Eric shares a little-known secret about his past with Bill, and Sookie makes a decision that might solve the Godric mystery - or get her killed. Written by Nancy Oliver; directed by John Dahl.

Episode #18: "Hard-Hearted Hannah"
Debut: SUNDAY, JULY 26 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)
Accompanied by Isabel's human boyfriend Hugo (Christopher Gartin), Sookie embarks on a dangerous mission to locate Godric. Meanwhile, Bill is shocked when a vampire from his distant, more violent past resurfaces in Dallas. In Bon Temps, Daphne presses Sam to get comfortable in his own skin(s); Hoyt (Jim Parrack) continues his unlikely courtship of Jessica; Andy (Chris Bauer) interrogates Lafayette about his disappearance; and Tara and Eggs (Mehcad Brooks) take a detour while on a road trip. At the Light of Day camp, Jason faces difficult emotional and physical choices. Written by Brian Buckner; directed by Michael Lehmann.

Episode #19: "Release Me"
Debut: SUNDAY, AUG. 2 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT)
Betrayed by Daphne (Ashley Jones), Sam (Sam Trammell) finds himself in an unenviable predicament at the hands of Maryann (Michelle Forbes) and her wild-eyed minions. Imprisoned with Hugo (Christopher Gartin) in the F.O.T.S. church, Sookie (Anna Paquin) uses her telepathic powers to reach out to Bill (Stephen Moyer), who's being detained at the hotel by a stubbornly obsessive Lorena (Mariana Kloveno). After crossing a line with the Newlins, a fearful Jason (Ryan Kwanten) tries to sever his ties with the Fellowship of the Sun, but gets plenty of resistance from Steve (Michael McMillian) and his enforcer Gabe (Greg Collins). Written by Raelle Tucker; directed by Michael Ruscio.

Episode #20: "Timebomb"
Debut: SUNDAY, AUG. 9 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)
Sookie's captivity takes an unexpected turn when Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) arrives to do his master's bidding on the eve of the Fellowship's lockdown. In Bon Temps, Sam finds himself in hot water after making a gruesome discovery at Merlotte's, and Andy (Chris Bauer) proves no help in coming to his defense. Sent home by Bill, Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) and Hoyt (Jim Parrack) learn that when it comes to sex, every time is the first time. Tara (Rutina Wesley) and Eggs (Mehcad Brooks) devour a mysterious meal prepared by Maryann, with unexpected results. After Jason pays off his debt to the vampires, Godric (Allan Hyde) looks to enlighten his more single-minded followers. Written by Alexander Woo; directed by John Dahl.

Episode #21: "I Will Rise Up"
Debut: SUNDAY, AUG. 16 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)
A wounded Eric plays Sookie for a sucker, to Bill's dismay, and ends up getting inside her head. Later, Sookie and Jason bond over their recent adventures. Blaming Eggs for Tara's bruises and bizarre behavior, Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis) and Lettie Mae (Adina Porter) try to figure out a way to pry their kin from Maryann's clutches. Hoyt defends his relationship with Jessica to Maxine (Dale Raoul), to no avail. Jailed by Bud (William Sanderson) along with a group of Bon Temps revelers, Sam looks for a way to escape and avoid capture by an increasingly obsessed Maryann. In Dallas, Eric and the vampires defend their recent actions to Nan Flanagan (Jessica Tuck), and are shocked when Godric decides to take the fall for their PR disaster. Written by Nancy Oliver; directed by Scott Winant.

Episode #22: " New World in My View"
Debut: SUNDAY, AUG. 23 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)
Sookie, Bill and Jason return to a Bon Temps turned upside down by Maryann. Lured to Merlotte's by Arlene (Carrie Preston), Sam and Andy find cold comfort in their refuge from a group of bloodthirsty revelers. Bill discovers that traditional vampire techniques don't work on Maryann; Hoyt and Jessica try to keep a lid on Maxine's madness; and Sookie tries to push through the darkness consuming Tara. With all hell breaking loose, Jason takes the bull by the horns to rescue Sam, at least for the moment. Written by Kate Barnow & Elizabeth R. Finch; directed by Adam Davidson.

Episode #23: "Frenzy"
Debut: SUNDAY, AUG. 30 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)
With the crisis in Bon Temps careening out of control, Bill seeks out the advice of Sophie-Anne (Evan Rachel Wood), the Vampire Queen of Louisiana, but must exercise patience before she gives him critical information. Meanwhile, Sookie and Lafayette find that protecting Tara from herself is more difficult than they anticipated; a desperate Sam turns to an unlikely source for assistance; and Jessica tests Hoyt's allegiance to Maxine. Written by Alan Ball; directed by Dan Minahan.

Originally Posted by toine2983

happy.gif

Word?

I ordered books 1-7 from Amazon last week, I'm looking forward to reading them.

have fun

when im done re-reading Harry Potter... im going to re-read the series again

so whats scratchin people up(suki, the bald headed voodoo lady, and the new waitress) a werewolf?

and icefilms.info is the best spot to catch the shows...usually added the day after it airs.

happy.gif
I'm just gonna shut my mouth then
laugh.gif
don't want itto be spoiled.

Are the books girly like twilight supposedly is? Are the kind of kiddy like harry potter, or dark like the show? Anyone else read the books? Are theyrecommended? First person through sookie actually intrigues me.

webnerd06 wrote:
DubA169 wrote:

I'm telling you something big will happen between eric and bill. he is way too interested in sookie. It's not just about her ability to help him inlegal matters anymore.

I'm just gonna shut my mouth then don't want it to be spoiled.

Are the books girly like twilight supposedly is? Are the kind of kiddy like harry potter, or dark like the show? Anyone else read the books? Are theyrecommended? First person through sookie actually intrigues me.

Who are you and why are u usind my username.

The SHOW is starting to go away from the books completely.. I have read all the books, Ilove the VAMP world so ive read just about every one..

Lafayette was supposed to die in BOOK "Dead After Dark" and to be honest they decided to run with theMaynaid<(spelling) plot instead of having Eric and Bill kill her after the huge orgy part in that book. Also with the introduction of Jessica and keepingher to go with Sookie and Bill to Dallas is kinda off the books but has a nice touch to it.. Jessica is pretty damm hot as a vamp anyway so keep her on IMO.Taras story on the show is completely different from the books. I have no complaints on this whole new direction the show is going because they are tying insome parts and staying true to the book series in some senses so im not a complainer on that. But I cant wait to see where they go with it all in the endbecause reading the books= SPOLIER- STOP NOW= in the books, Eric and Bill live and Sookie doesnt chose any of them to bewith in the end.. With the way this show is going, expect some random crazy things to happen that wont go the way the books have it.. im totally hyped... Feelfree to get at me if you wanna know anything on the books or this show.. or just even wanna talk it up im down..

LONG LIVE FANGBANGERS and TRUE BLOOS \/---\/

Who else is waiting to see the show VAMPIRE DIARIES on the CW ??? I can talk vamp world alll day withanyone

My mom read the books already so she knows what's happening. I might read the books, but I'm so lazy I probably won't

Back
Top Bottom