*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Cpa9EnnW8AApSkk

Is it safe to say that Rubio hasn't lived up to the pre 2008 Olympic hype?

Absolutely. He's an exceptional passer and can be a good defender, but because of the other weaknesses in his game and his inability to stay healthy, he hasn't had nearly the impact in the NBA people were hoping for.

Y'all just learning about my son Boggy?

Been raining triples for a minute now, dropped 44 on the Sixers last season.

Who saw Hezonja yam on that man's head just a minute ago? Got damn

This Croatian coach is a certified idiot for not playing Bojan basically the entire 2nd quarter. Argentina took the lead and had their starters in the whole time and Saric and Bojan were just sitting on the bench watching.

Last edited:
Another guy that never gets brought up is Barkley. Dude was in his prime and a monster. MVP and finals the next year in 93'

Yeah, nobody ever brings up the leading scorer on the Dream Team and one of the Top 20 players of all time.

Dario is such a good passer. Him and Simmons could for real end up leading the Sixers in assists next year.

You can just tell Hezonja is a beast in the making.

All things considered, I couldn't believe they had a chance to cut the lead to 1.

It really is peculiar how people don't pay attention to a guys defense unless they play for 'certain' teams. Mario couldn't see the floor under skiles because he can't guard. And he's gonna have a hard time making a name for himself behind fournier and Gordon. I'm not sold yet

Back
Top Bottom