*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

It really is peculiar how people don't pay attention to a guys defense unless they play for 'certain' teams. Mario couldn't see the floor under skiles because he can't guard. And he's gonna have a hard time making a name for himself behind fournier and Gordon. I'm not sold yet

Skiles was also just a terrible coach who's rotations were just as bad.

Kid just turned 21, he'll be fine.

Hezonja really doesn't play much defense at all and holds on to the ball too long before making a decision but I still like that kid :lol: he's one of those guys that will probably piss off every coach he ever plays for

So you guys can go ahead and get your extra late passes ready, because I am positive I am late on this, but...

I'm watching the BRA/ESP replay right now, and... ummm... no Marc? 
nerd.gif

So you guys can go ahead and get your extra late passes ready, because I am positive I am late on this, but...

I'm watching the BRA/ESP replay right now, and... ummm... no Marc? :nerd:

Yep he wasn't cleared to play in the Olympics unfortunately

^ Gotcha.

Replay just ended right now. WWWWWWOOOOOOOOO at Brazil's final tip to win the game. Anyone watch ESP/BRA? Really good ending.

Damn I just watched the replay of that Spain-Brazil game....Pau straight up lost that game for them at the foul line. He couldn't make **** from the line all game and then missed those two with like 20 seconds left that would have made it a 3 point game.

For real. I was sitting here like, "Oooh, you effing up, dude."

Then they took the lead in the final seconds anyways... then dude came straight in off the baseline with the tip.

Dope Commercial ^^^^

For some reason I think Kyrie will go off today. seeing as is hes australian. He's going to get pumped up to play his birth country!!

Back
Top Bottom