*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

CpXse7yUIAAT1Cy.jpg:large

why do we gotta always have this simp doug collins on color>?

and get coach k ouutta here with his santa claus red cheeks

To be honest I rather have Fran. He's know a lot more about international play than Doug lol!

Last edited:

To be honest I rather have Fran. He's know a lot more about international play than Doug lol!

if i am correct, doug coached MJ, right? so he know's a thing or two about the international gm

John Cox is related to Bean? That sucks. Everyone probably always asking and comparing.

He played at Univ. of San Francisco. remember going to watch him with friends cause he was KB cousin and wondered if he balled like him :lol:

Last edited:
if i am correct, doug coached MJ, right? so he know's a thing or two about the international gm

Fran follows international play year around. He scouts overseas players and watches a lot of the international games real closely. I doubt Doug Collins does that right now. Yeah Doug coached MJ? What does that have to do with international play? Lmao

No Doug Collins slander man. Team USA loves him. It was dope when they came and put their medals around him last Olympics...since he was robbed of his back in the day.

Doug got a lot of knowledge. MJ stories don't get old either :pimp:

No Doug Collins slander man. Team USA loves him. It was dope when they came and put their medals around him last Olympics...since he was robbed of his back in the day.

Doug got a lot of knowledge. MJ stories don't get old either :pimp:

i got your doug collins right here

Back
Top Bottom