*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Next Olympics with Simmons, Exum and whatever other young players they have is gonna be lit for Australia.

6ET 3PT

I am ready
nthat.gif
You leaving work early to watch the game?

You leaving work early to watch the game?

Yep.

Leaving at 2 to be home by 3 and watch the boys get this W. Only do this for Olympics and World Cup (soccer)

You are a man's man. My boss is out of town this whole week so I have my nbc sports app open. I caught Phelps' event earlier today. Gonna catch the US game. Got my spreadsheet open on last week's reports in case anyone catches me off guard. I'm set.

I kind of understand why some people wants games to be more competitive but ever since we lost in '04, I've been wanting to beat wvery country by 50+. No mercy. Throw off the backboard lobs in the 4th quarter while we're up 45. Idc.

Last edited:
You are a man's man. My boss is out of town this whole week so I have my nbc sports app open. I caught Phelps' event earlier today. Gonna catch the US game. Got my spreadsheet open on last week's reports in case anyone catches me off guard. I'm set.

I kind of understand why some people wants games to be more competitive but ever since we lost in '04, I've been wanting to beat wvery country by 50+. No mercy. Throw off the backboard lobs in the 4th quarter while we're up 45. Idc.

Exactly. I hated it when we lost. Just because this TEAM reps the NBA and the country. I watch usa basketball on all levels when possible. Under 19, junior championships, NIKE hoop summit, you name it.

[quote name="DMan14"][quote name="atransta"]They should just let Team USA have two teams enter the Olympics :lol: [/quote]or let the college kids play and gain some experience.[/quote]Used to be that way, till '88 happened.

How about the US Women's giving Spain that work today tho

Had the Spanish players dribbling the ball into play from a sideline outta bounds and ****, forgetting the basic rules of basketball 
laugh.gif
devil.gif

USA has yet to even play a formidable team. Wednesday's game vs Australia will be interesting.

Last edited:
USA has yet to even play a formidable team. Wednesday's game vs Australia will be interesting.

Exactly. They're going to beat the bricks off this awful Venezuela team and everybody in here is gonna be puffing their chests out that nobody is gonna come within 50 points of them meanwhile we've played nothing but awful teams so far.

Exactly. They're going to beat the bricks off this awful Venezuela team and everybody in here is gonna be puffing their chests out that nobody is gonna come within 50 points of them meanwhile we've played nothing but awful teams so far.

who said 50??? Wed game against the boomers will be most likely the most competitive game of the tournament with Bogut and Pmills on their A game.

Back
Top Bottom