*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Stephon Curry is an amazing talent, one of the best baskletball players in the world today

but 20 years ago, I don't know if dood would have been an all star
These kinds of comments and logic is absolutely whats wrong with how fans discuss the sport.

Once you start the the whole "if..." logic...everything turns to ****.

Stephon Curry is an amazing talent, one of the best baskletball players in the world today

but 20 years ago, I don't know if dood would have been an all star

Players like Mac, KD, LJ, A.I, Kob, KG thier games stands the test of time......alot of these stars today are lucky to be playing the NBA today.

How Fox treating you Skip?

Ain't even know you were on NT.

LOL u think doods would just let steph shoot 10 3s a game?

Look at what happened when the cavs really dug deep and got in his *** this finals....he dissapeared...ghost....got physical with him and he was gone....

lmao

Steph playing back in the day would be like aliens coming to earth with technology we could have never imagined.

On some Back To The Future ****. :lol:

His ankles would have been mush in the sneakers they had back then though.

Look at what happened when the cavs really dug deep and got in his *** this finals....he dissapeared...ghost....got physical with him and he was gone....
You're sayin he wouldn't be an all star though

I mean come on man

Whats so far fetched about that?
I'll play.

Steph curry destroys today's defenses.

STEPH CURRY in an era that was much worse defensively along with playing at a much faster pace and shorter three point line?!

Man if THIS steph played back then we probably would be talking about him as the greatest of all time

What? They played him no different than any other team had tried to. The ball just didn't go in. Getting physical with Stephen Curry isn't some brilliant idea that the Cavs came up. That's BEEN the "game plan" against him. 

Last edited:
The only thing is, if steph plays back in that era, then you have to account for how basketball was back then.

So he probably wouldn't have been taking any 3's, wouldn't be able to dribble nearly as well, etc. etc.

But THIS version of Steph curry playing back then? lasjhjldfiosuafsijkladfsdsadfsjk come on man, he would be top 5 ever easy. 

And steph has been ghost in both finals....so.......

it would be even MORE physical back then

Last edited:

Bleacher report has a hell of a team with the **** they been posting since this years playoffs.

Plz embed someone.

And steph has been ghost in both finals....so.......

it would be even MORE physical back then
Ghosted himself all the way to 26, 6, 5 and a chip and a 37 point performance in the most pivotal game in the series.

Do you even basketball? 

Last edited:
bro did u even watch?

Andre Igudala and Draymond green were th best players both years.....

its about impact on the game. Dood had minimal impact on the series....

he got bullied, plain and simple.

Last edited:
I'll play.

Steph curry destroys today's defenses.

STEPH CURRY in an era that was much worse defensively along with playing at a much faster pace and shorter three point line?!

Man if THIS steph played back then we probably would be talking about him as the greatest of all time

Steph in the 80's with his current 3pt usage pace adjusted woulda put up 42.7/8/10.

That's crazy b, not factoring that defense was a lot worse.

LMAOOO ok ****, we agree to disagree then.

Might as well change the logo to steph curry then.

Well see how steph is in his career 5 years from now

LMAOOO ok ****, we agree to disagree then.

Might as well change the logo to steph curry then.

Well see how steph is in his career 5 years from now
adshuojkafdhigsajkfdsa;lasdf 
roll.gif

Man I don't think you even know what you're saying lmaoo

Im glad this dude came in so y'all can see what a real hot take looks like.

****** tryna come at me when there's guys like this out there. :lol:

Im glad this dude came in so y'all can see what a real hot take looks like.

****** tryna come at me when there's guys like this out there.
laugh.gif
****** with that sort of rationale make me not even want to post here sometimes.

It's way too many of these bird brain *** ****** on here.

Back
Top Bottom