*UPDATED* The WIKILEAKS Documentary (Full Version + Last Part Added) Check pg. 1

Originally Posted by icykicks79

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

smh at the stuff that's leaked.

ESPECIALLY the helicopter attack.

helicopter attack?

the attacks on innocent people. it's in the video
tired.gif
that was crazy, looks exactly like a video game. If we do this, can honestly see why these other countries hate us
That video was just 100% disgusting. As always, nothing happened to them at least that i know of. Seeing that just makes me think you can do anything and get away with it so easily. And the conversations they had during the killings smh. Just basically messes up your head because your trained to kill people. 

just watched the video above and paid a little more attention to the sub titles. 
the guy was like

"RIGHT THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD, HAHA" 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by icykicks79

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

smh at the stuff that's leaked.

ESPECIALLY the helicopter attack.

helicopter attack?

the attacks on innocent people. it's in the video
tired.gif
that was crazy, looks exactly like a video game. If we do this, can honestly see why these other countries hate us
That video was just 100% disgusting. As always, nothing happened to them at least that i know of. Seeing that just makes me think you can do anything and get away with it so easily. And the conversations they had during the killings smh. Just basically messes up your head because your trained to kill people. 

just watched the video above and paid a little more attention to the sub titles. 
the guy was like

"RIGHT THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD, HAHA" 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Str8Hood

This whole situation is wild. We're seeing the next big film unfold before our eyes.

In terms of what's going on. The leaks are necessary, the events that are taking place are outrageous.

Nobody can stop information insemination....

Not all of them.

They recently released places that are of high interest to protect from being attacked. Sure, if a terrorist wanted that list he would have gotten it already.. but I doubt these small time dudes could have. But now it's out there for anybody to see. I was for wikilieaks, but that put my on the fence about their whole mission.

Originally Posted by Str8Hood

This whole situation is wild. We're seeing the next big film unfold before our eyes.

In terms of what's going on. The leaks are necessary, the events that are taking place are outrageous.

Nobody can stop information insemination....

Not all of them.

They recently released places that are of high interest to protect from being attacked. Sure, if a terrorist wanted that list he would have gotten it already.. but I doubt these small time dudes could have. But now it's out there for anybody to see. I was for wikilieaks, but that put my on the fence about their whole mission.

Originally Posted by HAZE323

this is going to mess up the internet in the future ...

Thats if mindless people agree with the government and there intentions of prosecuting Mr Assange

Thats if mindless people agree with the government and there intentions of prosecuting Mr Assange

Originally Posted by Screech

i think this is all a skeem from the government to take control of the internet everything is staged

i think this is all a skeem from the government to take control of the internet everything is staged

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

People don't even realize it but this is the biggest cyber war going on right now.  The most controversial thing to happen online since EVER.

A lot of big things are happening right now that people dont realize. This entire era is huge for the human race.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

People don't even realize it but this is the biggest cyber war going on right now.  The most controversial thing to happen online since EVER.

A lot of big things are happening right now that people dont realize. This entire era is huge for the human race.

I was about to say the same thing.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

30t6p3b.gif

Doubt it all the leaks have been unbiased in there reports and these are all government files, hopefully all files are dumped so more of the truth is known.

Back
Top Bottom