*UPDATED* The WIKILEAKS Documentary (Full Version + Last Part Added) Check pg. 1

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by Noskey

I just want Assange to open his insurance file. I can only imagine what kind of %!!+ he's sitting on.

? insurance file? i dont understand...
Assange posted an encrypted file on his website in the beginning of all the leaks. The file has been encrypted so only he and the people close to him will know the password in case of his demise. The files are basically the rest of the 250,000 cables he hasn't released yet. In the words of Assange, "If Something Happens’ To WikiLeaks, ‘KeyCables Will Be Released".
eek.gif

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by Noskey

I just want Assange to open his insurance file. I can only imagine what kind of %!!+ he's sitting on.

? insurance file? i dont understand...
Assange posted an encrypted file on his website in the beginning of all the leaks. The file has been encrypted so only he and the people close to him will know the password in case of his demise. The files are basically the rest of the 250,000 cables he hasn't released yet. In the words of Assange, "If Something Happens’ To WikiLeaks, ‘KeyCables Will Be Released".
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom