*UPDATED* The WIKILEAKS Documentary (Full Version + Last Part Added) Check pg. 1

dang .. ive been hearing bout this for like the last week or so but after watching this +@%$ is getting real
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dang .. ive been hearing bout this for like the last week or so but after watching this +@%$ is getting real
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The whole rape accusations in Sweden are bull-*%+!.  Correct me if I'm wrong but apparently in Sweden, if you don't use a condom it is considered RAPE.  In this case.. sex was consensual minus the condom. 
eyes.gif

The whole rape accusations in Sweden are bull-*%+!.  Correct me if I'm wrong but apparently in Sweden, if you don't use a condom it is considered RAPE.  In this case.. sex was consensual minus the condom. 
eyes.gif

A documentary already??? Who the %**! is making these? The HBO crews from Hard Knocks and 24/7? Cotdamn.

A documentary already??? Who the %**! is making these? The HBO crews from Hard Knocks and 24/7? Cotdamn.

Sorry vid won't play on the phone, gonna check that other link #though.Edit: actuallyseen the first 2 vids before, forgot.

Sorry vid won't play on the phone, gonna check that other link #though.Edit: actuallyseen the first 2 vids before, forgot.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

smh at the stuff that's leaked.

ESPECIALLY the helicopter attack.

helicopter attack?

the attacks on innocent people. it's in the video
tired.gif
that was crazy, looks exactly like a video game. If we do this, can honestly see why these other countries hate us

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

smh at the stuff that's leaked.

ESPECIALLY the helicopter attack.

helicopter attack?

the attacks on innocent people. it's in the video
tired.gif
that was crazy, looks exactly like a video game. If we do this, can honestly see why these other countries hate us

This whole situation is wild. We're seeing the next big film unfold before our eyes.

In terms of what's going on. The leaks are necessary, the events that are taking place are outrageous.

Nobody can stop information insemination....

This whole situation is wild. We're seeing the next big film unfold before our eyes.

In terms of what's going on. The leaks are necessary, the events that are taking place are outrageous.

Nobody can stop information insemination....

Back
Top Bottom