*UPDATED* The WIKILEAKS Documentary (Full Version + Last Part Added) Check pg. 1

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

smh at the stuff that's leaked.

ESPECIALLY the helicopter attack.

helicopter attack?

the attacks on innocent people. it's in the video

I dont know about innocent. i saw dude creeping around the building with a RPG
i think he was talking about the innocent people IN THE VAN that got shot at for no reason...they werent a threat

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

helicopter attack?

I dont know about innocent. i saw dude creeping around the building with a RPG
i think he was talking about the innocent people IN THE VAN that got shot at for no reason...they werent a threat

Originally Posted by AR Guy

helicopter attack?

the attacks on innocent people. it's in the video.
Yeah because innocent people parallel a US convoy armed with AKs and RPGs
eyes.gif
... did you even WATCH the video? people like you make me sick. the soldiers have no business doing what they're doing down there and it's good that this information has been leaked out. those people should be punished. 

there were a couple of helicopter attacks. THEY DIDN'T MAKE SENSE AT ALL. 

when they fired at the group of people, some random car came to assist someone who was on the floor barely alive. in that car, there were children. they fired, killing the father. thank god the children survived. 

but there were 2 other videos that really got me mad

IIRC (someone correct me if i'm wrong, don't wanna re-watch it) video #1:

they "believe" there's people inside of a building linked to some group. there's a random pedestrian walking by the building and they decide that his life should be over as well, so they blow up the building as soon as this random person walks beside it. he wasn't even going inside of this building. 

video #2

there's a car going fast on some road and a helicopter is chasing the vehicle. the guy pulls over, gets out of the car and puts HIS HANDS UP and they kill him. does that sound like a convoy to you? i didn't think so.
^^^ U got it all wrong. The people that were going into the building were not innocent. they were carrying AK47's and RPG into the building and its clearly shown. Now u have to know th ehelicopter was probably miles away focusing in on their high tech camera so the militants didnt know the USA army was around since the helicopter was so far away so they thought nobodu was looking at them.

But it clearly shows they people going into the building was not innocent and planning a attack and also at the beginning the dude was creeping around the corner of building with a RPG. Also when the USA fired on them , they started firing back with their AK47's.

I guess people thinks its wrong because they fired first, but it was clear they were innocent with AK and RPG

helicopter attack?

eyes.gif
... did you even WATCH the video? people like you make me sick. the soldiers have no business doing what they're doing down there and it's good that this information has been leaked out. those people should be punished. 

when they fired at the group of people, some random car came to assist someone who was on the floor barely alive. in that car, there were children. they fired, killing the father. thank god the children survived. 

they "believe" there's people inside of a building linked to some group. there's a random pedestrian walking by the building and they decide that his life should be over as well, so they blow up the building as soon as this random person walks beside it. he wasn't even going inside of this building. 

video #2

there's a car going fast on some road and a helicopter is chasing the vehicle. the guy pulls over, gets out of the car and puts HIS HANDS UP and they kill him. does that sound like a convoy to you? i didn't think so.
^^^ U got it all wrong. The people that were going into the building were not innocent. they were carrying AK47's and RPG into the building and its clearly shown. Now u have to know th ehelicopter was probably miles away focusing in on their high tech camera so the militants didnt know the USA army was around since the helicopter was so far away so they thought nobodu was looking at them.

But it clearly shows they people going into the building was not innocent and planning a attack and also at the beginning the dude was creeping around the corner of building with a RPG. Also when the USA fired on them , they started firing back with their AK47's.

I guess people thinks its wrong because they fired first, but it was clear they were innocent with AK and RPG

^ what are you talking about? i never said anything about people going into the building. read it again. i said the people in video's #1 and #2 that died, were innocent.

the video with the group of people outside, ok ya that's a lil suspect but the other videos. firing at someone who SURRENDERED and blowing up a building while a random pedestrian walks by? c'mon.

^ what are you talking about? i never said anything about people going into the building. read it again. i said the people in video's #1 and #2 that died, were innocent.

the video with the group of people outside, ok ya that's a lil suspect but the other videos. firing at someone who SURRENDERED and blowing up a building while a random pedestrian walks by? c'mon.

Mad props for them, but it's only a matter of time until some government will try to corrupt them or "put them down." They're the new soldiers of the future.

Mad props for them, but it's only a matter of time until some government will try to corrupt them or "put them down." They're the new soldiers of the future.

eyes.gif

Let the US Soldier tell you the story... this one comes with subs..

eyes.gif

Let the US Soldier tell you the story... this one comes with subs..

helicopter attack?

eyes.gif

video #2

I'm talking about the "collateral murder" video. I have no idea about the other two videos you're talking about. They Apache that engaged the target was probably about a mile away, and had no idea that there were children in the van, also why would they not fire at the van. The Apache pilots saw men rendering aid to insurgents so they engaged the second target. Also what kind of man brings kids to help evac people who just got fired upon. Besides the first video put out by wikileaks was edited to remove weapons from the video. Only after did they release the full video.

I also find it amusing that stuff like this gets press but stuff like how the goverment has manipulated climate accord hasn't. Whatever fits the agenda i guess.

helicopter attack?

eyes.gif

video #2

I'm talking about the "collateral murder" video. I have no idea about the other two videos you're talking about. They Apache that engaged the target was probably about a mile away, and had no idea that there were children in the van, also why would they not fire at the van. The Apache pilots saw men rendering aid to insurgents so they engaged the second target. Also what kind of man brings kids to help evac people who just got fired upon. Besides the first video put out by wikileaks was edited to remove weapons from the video. Only after did they release the full video.

I also find it amusing that stuff like this gets press but stuff like how the goverment has manipulated climate accord hasn't. Whatever fits the agenda i guess.

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

helicopter attack?

tired.gif
that was crazy, looks exactly like a video game. If we do this, can honestly see why these other countries hate us
That video was just 100% disgusting. As always, nothing happened to them at least that i know of. Seeing that just makes me think you can do anything and get away with it so easily. And the conversations they had during the killings smh. Just basically messes up your head because your trained to kill people. 

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

helicopter attack?

tired.gif
that was crazy, looks exactly like a video game. If we do this, can honestly see why these other countries hate us
That video was just 100% disgusting. As always, nothing happened to them at least that i know of. Seeing that just makes me think you can do anything and get away with it so easily. And the conversations they had during the killings smh. Just basically messes up your head because your trained to kill people. 

^ ya well like i said, the first video was a little suspect with all those people in a group together.

it was just a random person helping a wounded person, or so the video says. obviously we don't know for sure. the person could have called for help? we'll never know.

^ ya well like i said, the first video was a little suspect with all those people in a group together.

it was just a random person helping a wounded person, or so the video says. obviously we don't know for sure. the person could have called for help? we'll never know.

Back
Top Bottom