Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ the subtle change on his shirt.

What a perfect "fit" for him.

Determination??? u cant be serious....duke doin the interview putting the battery in his back...lol this whole vote thing has turned intosomething that most of us expected but hoped it wouldn't...and if you are spending 6 hrs just to vote, then you need to get a new hobby....like try tofigure out a cure for cancer...dude is a comedian...and the host is just as bad.. birds lol.....duke doing all this to make 300-400 dollars...if he gets a jobhe can make that in a week

I heard they might release the purple hi's in a new Barney pack.

On a serious note, I personally dont see the big deal about purple kicks but thats just me. For everyone knockin on dudes determination, at the end he willhave his kicks while you'll be growing breast from the estrogen hormones in your body.Meaning your acting like girls (no offense) . Now dude is areal!%%*@#. Hes knows what he wants nd he goin after it. And for his 15mins of fame, all you haters are the ones giving him his fame.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Determination??? u cant be serious....duke doin the interview putting the battery in his back...lol this whole vote thing has turned into something that most of us expected but hoped it wouldn't...and if you are spending 6 hrs just to vote, then you need to get a new hobby....like try to figure out a cure for cancer...dude is a comedian...and the host is just as bad.. birds lol.....duke doing all this to make 300-400 dollars...if he gets a job he can make that in a week
LOL.

MaZe

Hopefully he can get a hypebeast girlfriend with his new e-fame
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn this has gotten crazy....this board created that monster
indifferent.gif
honestly
what can you do? expect Nike to step in and cut him off? doing that will only cut off a lot of other legit voters. whatever is going to happen will happen atthe hands of those that work hard for it....and even though its stupid and making him no kind of money .....he's puttin in work so unless you go and voteat least once....don't expect anything to change. Confucius said: "be the change you want to see in the world".....lmao sorry for gettin allphilosophical in here (it's the
smokin.gif
) but on the real.....those thatreally want those purps or golds....u gotta go out there...don't get mad just get even...i went and voted for the purps
wink.gif

citizenchange_01.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
i love mya!

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

I personally think what Kix and the City did was lame and bias....But whatever
tired.gif

? how so?

I actually came to say hes a pretty cool host for a "sneaker related" video, they are mostly herbs and i can't even finish a 2 min youtubevideo

Edit: and i just remembered you have some youtube videos of your own,
laugh.gif
that wasn't directed at you ^

Thunderchunks I wasn't dissin' Kix and the city at all...I've seen alot of their shows they're a great as far a I'm concerned...

I didn't watch all the way thru the first time....I thought something toatally diffrent happend...Thats MY fault

So big apologies to Maze And the kix and the city crew...Forgive me for my idiotic assumptions...

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

Thunderchunks I wasn't dissin' Kix and the city at all...I've seen alot of their shows they're a great as far a I'm concerned...

I didn't watch all the way thru the first time....I thought something toatally diffrent happend...Thats MY fault

So big apologies to Maze And the kix and the city crew...Forgive me for my idiotic assumptions...
It's all good my Dude. We all make mistakes. It's nothing.

THANK YOU for supporting KATC and for watching the vids.

I APPRECIATE the love and support 100%.

Now back to the action.

MaZe

Harmcityhustler, (I know this has been told before but) you and sneakermane should do a special episode dedicated to the line up for the Uenos.

lol someone been inflating the purple hi votes past 2 days

they were down by 3 thousand now they only down by like 200

last night they were down by about 1300

so someone is puttin in work

If I may....

Not that those purple highs arent sweet... and not that I like most of you have been screaming for some highs..... but..... The purples are closer to the theblue bobbito's then say those gold's.... (now before you start going off on the fact that the bobito's are blue and have a gum sole and fabric midand yada yada, and the purples are purple.... yeah, yeah i get it but the GOLDs are just so.... so..... so money.)

"I love gold"!!!!!

Can we get some love for the golds.... I mean those are just insane.....

some love please.....

Back
Top Bottom