Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

Originally Posted by VA757VA

He's a herb, but you can't knock his determination.
laugh.gif
thats true

Classic if you ask me. You get to see the face behind the madness. Maybe this will encourage complainers to leave their computers and make a difference, orstart looking forward to stash/futuras because you know youngins stance on the issue.

Kampoutkid needs to get a J O B. Dude has basicly wasted a month on voting for a pair of shoes? His motivation seems to be reselling them not so much a AirForce head. He resells them for lets say at the most $500 profit, That breaks down to like $15 a day. Ya homie your a big time Grinder/Hustler
eyes.gif
!

Congrats on your 15 mins of fame on KIX & THE CITY, something you can tell your grandchildren about.

Originally Posted by aaron1976

Kampoutkid needs to get a J O B. Dude has basicly wasted a month on voting for a pair of shoes? His motivation seems to be reselling them not so much a Air Force head. He resells them for lets say at the most $500 profit, That breaks down to like $15 a day. Ya homie your a big time Grinder/Hustler
eyes.gif
!

Congrats on your 15 mins of fame on KIX & THE CITY, something you can tell your grandchildren about.
i dont see any of these shoes selling for a $500 because that would mean someones buying them for $600(retail+profit). The stashes dont even sell forthat much now and there will be decrease if they re-release.

Originally Posted by aaron1976

Kampoutkid needs to get a J O B. Dude has basicly wasted a month on voting for a pair of shoes? His motivation seems to be reselling them not so much a Air Force head. He resells them for lets say at the most $500 profit, That breaks down to like $15 a day. Ya homie your a big time Grinder/Hustler
eyes.gif
!

I doubt he will make that much off it
eyes.gif

hahaha @ 500 dollar profit... man aint no way in hell anyone is paying more then 350 tops for these shoes.., my bet is if they do re-release the price will bearound 250 with the chance of grabbing 300 resell.

I honestly dont know what took so long to ban the kampout herb. he is one of the biggest tools on this entire forum and should have been straight banned backin that MF Doom thread.

lol its hilarious how everyone mad at kampoutkid

but if kampout kid was voting for the purp hi's you would all praise him to death

people gotta stop bein hypocrites

I really don't see how most people can be hating on the friends and family stash/futura. Those are by far the best looking forces on the list regardless ofhow rare they are. 2 legends who were bombing before most niketalkers were born designed them. What's not to like? The fact that this kid (and I stresskid) wants to flip them is irrelevant. Don't worry about what hes doing. For those that want the 1993s remember, they are PURPLE!! How many of you rock allpurple kicks. Think about it.

Originally Posted by HieroHead81

I really don't see how most people can be hating on the friends and family stash/futura. Those are by far the best looking forces on the list regardless of how rare they are. 2 legends who were bombing before most niketalkers were born designed them. What's not to like? The fact that this kid (and I stress kid) wants to flip them is irrelevant. Don't worry about what hes doing. For those that want the 1993s remember, they are PURPLE!! How many of you rock all purple kicks. Think about it.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by vamo

but if kampout kid was voting for the purp hi's you would all praise him to death

uh huh
ohwell.gif

Wow,

This thread turned into pure comedy, SNL should get ahold of this thread and turn it into a skit.

Can anyone clarify how the release of the shoes will work (i.e. limited, price, ?) I looked back but all I was able to find was a bunch of nonsense.

i saw kampout kid before at supreme. Kid is staright loud mouth talking mad trash. I know a couple of people at niketwon and they said that he just chilledthere all day voting for stash's. I say we jump him when they drop

none of the shoes have raise by a large amount in a couple days so maybe they started getting more strict at the stores.

Back
Top Bottom