Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

roll.gif
roll.gif

Staff Edit: You're also temporarily banned for name calling.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

son got no life, no girl, no job. Life must suck and it seemed nt was the only thing going for him. Add another L to your book while you do this....
fail-1.jpg

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

"love af1"

i matched my myspace with my screen name on purpose. if you're mad cuz the Stashes are winning go vote and stop saving my pics to your photobucket (gay?) Quit lurking my myspace, its public for the white girls not äss goblins like you
grin.gif

i dont need luck finding a pic of you, im homophobic
laugh.gif

roll.gif

This is bad though. Now that he doesn't have NT, he'll probably be voting evenmore for those Stashes.

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

Nobody threatened anybody with guns on here. Everybody was telling the people from out of town that you can't campout here because its not safe, but they refuse to listen. Somebody is gonna learn the hard way and come on here crying about being robbed and standing on Liberty Heights butt naked.

roll.gif

It is what it is though. Bmore's finest would even drive past, see what's going on, and keep it moving...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BkMJ23

Hello,

aaron1976: You're 14 years old, therefore I'm probably old enough to be your dad. I apologize for saying something that may be of help. Damn youngin's.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Y'all got me dying this morning...
laugh.gif

"love af1"

i matched my myspace with my screen name on purpose. if you're mad cuz the Stashes are winning go vote and stop saving my pics to your photobucket (gay?) Quit lurking my myspace, its public for the white girls not äss goblins like you
grin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I guess I missed all of the drama. Unfortunately, I was too busy in Atlantic City winning some $$$.

As far as the Bmore situation goes. Personally, I would definitely NOT campout. I don't live there, but I have heard too many stories from friends and readtoo many articles about kids getting killed for things as crazy as sitting on their front steps at 3 in the morning. It's not worth it for me. Plus, youknow some kids would not be smart about it. They'd probably carry tons of money and wear their "hottest" kicks. Even when I camped out in NYC(Espos artist series) I wore timbs, a north face and carried zero cash.

roll.gif
at the KampoutKid situation.

roll.gif
at this whole post. Pure comedy; and I thought I was taking this thingseriously.

The only thing the ban will do to KampoutKid is give him even more incentive to vote.

Originally Posted by spacej23

"love af1"

grin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

This is bad though. Now that he doesn't have NT, he'll probably be voting even more for those Stashes.

yea, you're right.

btw- who's voting for the purple highs? i see they made a jump
eek.gif
pimp.gif

ban him for name calling...jus more free time on his hands....i see the purps are in second place but still light years behind. im shocked not more peole votedfor sheed hi's and the lebron chamber of fears fearless warriors...to me that color and material combo is sick

I'm still trying to figure out.......if you DON'T live in Philly, NY, or B'More......and repeatedly state how your not interested in this vote foran air force thing or the shoes......then why (SIZE TENS) are you even in this thread posting your opinions? Go post your ignorant comments somewhere else thatmatters.....like the "We luv Greedy Genius" thread or something!!!

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

And I don't wish to pass criticism on no one, especially my area folks, but yall are seriously taking it too far with this release.

Ok, out-of-towners come in just to reap a benefit all our own. I can see how and why you may not like it. But to hint at bodily harm and worse over some shoes if another steps out-of-line, literally and figuratively, is beyond absurd. There is no shoe or amount of money I could make off said shoe that would make me think about inflicting harm on anyone, native or alien. Ueno's aside, rethink your motives a little. I don't mean to step on any toes.

Just a little food for thought.

WTF!?

If you're commenting about statement of people getting gooned out in mondawmin...That isn't threatening ...thats FAIR WARNING...

Think about it, this isn't Columbia Mall..Arnudel Mills..or White Marsh mall...This Mall is DEEP in the heart of the hood homie...not to mention other various spots in Bmore that will also be getting these( I'll never tell
smokin.gif
) ...The wolve will smell the fear off drippin' off scaredy cats...Give em an ice grill that'll freeze hell and make their knees buckle...

I've said it before..any other time people on this board or even in the "UREA" wouldn't give 2 sh**s about my city...but they know if they want something that is a. Hyped up B. Limited they know it can be obtained here for the most part..So yeah I understand why dudes ( even me sometimes
smh.gif
) feel animosity towards outsiders...

Crazy how you say somethin' like that and not talk about how dudes wanting someone to "greet" Kampout Kid for ruining the hopes and dreams of a few dudes on this board
laugh.gif
...Now hows that for taking it too far?

Be stupid if you want to. Cuz gave you fools FAIR WARNING. I KNOW this mall ALL too well. All you UFO dudes will be sitting ducks. And security willshoo you off the property anyway. Sending straight to the wolves.
laugh.gif
hell it's your own undoing. Hell, I'll be there sitting in my lawnchair w/Harmcityhustler and Eyes of Hazel watching the Slaughter (Yes Xerxes)...........

To me the funniest thing about this whole BMORE thuggish, ruggish bone, getting jackedfor an AF1 situation is the shoe people are potentially getting stuck for is probably one of the most sensitive, girlie AF1's out there.

Lol, we need Kickin' it in the City out there and we can just have the broadcast from the parking lot. Let me get my Tim legler on.

legler.jpg

The purps and golds have a chance. It appears KampoutKid committed suicide since being suspended.

Back
Top Bottom