Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

Not that I care much, but someone should hip Nike to this so they can just dead the voting until they come up with someway to register voters through email orsomething so it really is "1 Vote" per person.

I'm willing to bet that the folks at Nike are reading this and thing the thinking the same thing I am: This izzy has turned into a soap opera and based onthe replies, the ratings are off the charts! The striking writers couldn't have written a better script. This izzy has drama, a love story, a"villian" and I am waiting for the climax (pause) and the "Falling" moment to complete the story. lol

roll.gif

Scott you ole' soap opera watchin fool
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

I'm willing to bet that the folks at Nike are reading this and thing the thinking the same thing I am: This izzy has turned into a soap opera and based on the replies, the ratings are off the charts! The striking writers couldn't have written a better script. This izzy has drama, a love story, a "villian" and I am waiting for the climax (pause) and the "Falling" moment to complete the story. lol

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

If nike cared about NT they wouldn't have ^$&&$# up the last two foamposite releases.

Nike are like*%#@!*!+, they like to play with our emotions
tired.gif

im not a fan of the AF1 but those purple highs are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn i already see the melee happening in front of Niketown
laugh.gif
.....im afew blocks down so give me a heads up so i can get my
6yl55s7.gif

Originally Posted by BkMJ23

Hello,

No one at the store cares about the voting because it's obviously not our job to monitor how many times one votes. Honestly, like I said before, it's amusing to watch this dude vote for 3 hours. Also, I voted once and it was for the Sheed High's, but I have no problem with the Stash's winning, since I don't own a pair. In conclusion, do what you do, the folks at Niketown don't care, so as long as it's just KampoutKid voting, the Stash are gonna win.

laugh.gif
eek.gif

Man that's crazy. Looks like you have some help then. Didn't you leave the stashes at around 3800-3900?

*raises hand*

yes i went on a vote fest today

did ALOT but didnt count so i made up alot of those easily a few hundred rest were other stores

@kampout

the worker said he wants the stashes to win but cant vote all day as he gotta look busy so he only does a few per day depending if he has time

I seriously didn't know it was that serious.

The funny thing is the dedication and time put into voting may all be for naught.

Originally Posted by vamo

*raises hand*

yes i went on a vote fest today

did ALOT but didnt count so i made up alot of those easily a few hundred rest were other stores

@kampout

the worker said he wants the stashes to win but cant vote all day as he gotta look busy so he only does a few per day depending if he has time

o my god! it's an inside job.
laugh.gif

And I don't wish to pass criticism on no one, especially my area folks, but yall are seriously taking it too far with this release.

Ok, out-of-towners come in just to reap a benefit all our own. I can see how and why you may not like it. But to hint at bodily harm and worse over some shoesif another steps out-of-line, literally and figuratively, is beyond absurd. There is no shoe or amount of money I could make off said shoe that would make methink about inflicting harm on anyone, native or alien. Ueno's aside, rethink your motives a little. I don't mean to step on any toes.

Just a little food for thought.

Back
Top Bottom