Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

I could do a pair of those purple hi's...but those gold hi's just look ridiculous to me. Never could understand peoples fascination with gold shoes. Ohwell...

It looks like KampoutKid is back to his old tricks. I was at Niketown today to put in some votes for the purples and one of the employees told me that thereason the purples took the lead was because the voting machine at transit was broken the past few days so KampoutKid couldn't vote. Supposedly he'sbeen there all day today beasting on the machine. It's not looking good for the purples right now.

$%%%
smh.gif
stashes are in front by 1500...purples are done.

The race isn't won by the strong or the swift, but by those that endure to the end.

KampoutKid may or may not be working alone, but it doesn't mean sit there and gawk at "first place."

Voting isn't over until next month.

Come on... those Purple AF1's are looking like they don't stand a chance. How much were they up by... 2,000-3,000 votes... now they are down by about3,000. That's a crazy 6,000 vote swing. oh well.

I haven't been paying too much attention to this but its a shame what's happening. Being into sneakers seems to get lamer by the day. I'd love somePurple Hi's but I guess it's just some money saved if the Stashes win out, no big deal.

Originally Posted by Will0827

i havent been keeping up with the thread, but how many pairs of the winning shoe will be released and where.

It hasnt been said yet but i really hope they gr them so kampout kid loses intrest.

I like the stashes but the purple highs > stashes

anyone in nyc willing to travel to philly or baltimore for the mark smith or uenos??? pm me i need the mark smith air force 1's

Originally Posted by CeRtIfIeD bAlLeR

anyone in nyc willing to travel to philly or baltimore for the mark smith or uenos??? pm me i need the mark smith air force 1's
I dunno if imma travel or not..depends on when they drop...but if i dont ima try to work something out wit a philly and bmore nter

I could practically go to Philly cause I'm there like every month or so but it depends on where they drop. And what did Philly have again? Mark Smiths? Idont know if thats worth camping out for.

^^^^How you figure homie, we dont even know what type of release these will be. They may just be readily available for all, also never underestimate the powerof the dollar!

Back
Top Bottom