Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

eek.gif
It's down to the wire now...Who will prevail!?

^
roll.gif
not you fool, im talkin about kampoutkid...i just happened to check the standings and that was my reaction. not to u lol

Any word on release dates? i'll definately ride up bmore when the uenos drop. More then likely they will release at dtlr, where the vote was held. Hopefulyall the dtlr's in the bmore area will get them, which would be cool. If not Mondawmin is where i'll be, but i wouldn't recommend anyone camp outthere.............

^^^^that would be hot.....NYC is such a big city it needs two releases, lol but we know that won't happen
frown.gif

I say we get a few people and station them at all of the polls for tomorrow. If you seethis kid:

298425364.jpg

Well, you know what to do.

wink.gif

Tell him that DQM has a pair of sneakers that he can resell for a $250 profit. Of course that's all I'm talking about.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
OMG yall dudes are really going at it. pleeeease let those purple highs win, unbelievable thatthese shoes have more votes than the other 2 cities combined lol.

Word.. We should have stakeouts for KampoutKid
smokin.gif
roll.gif

I really hope the Purples win. This is going to be a hot summer. VI + XVII Countdown Packs + 1Vote releases.. I think I might have to camp out for the firsttime ever.

Oh if anyone from BMore wants the Philly's or the New York's, let me know. I want to see if I can arrange an exchange.

Some of you guys really need to get a life.

The total votes when up by 5000 in about an hour.

The boy Kampout's about to win this thing haha. If he knocks off the entire city you gotta pay homage, youngin was grinding. This is comedy, becausethere's other nters beasting just like he is, look at 3rd and 4th place, its not even close.

I just stopped by transit hoping to make a push just a little more for purple highs ..... saw kampout kid voting downstairs, and some fat kid voting upstairs....both sides for the stashes!!!! DOUBLE U TEE EFF!!!!! so I just left.... ate lunch and went back to class .... I hope they lose and waste their time...peace

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

The boy Kampout's about to win this thing haha. If he knocks off the entire city you gotta pay homage, youngin was grinding. This is comedy, because there's other nters beasting just like he is, look at 3rd and 4th place, its not even close.

i dunno if its that damn serious. i mean u show a dude props cause he neglected all over facets of life to vote for hours upon hours in a store becausethey threw him out of another? its not that deep

Back
Top Bottom