UPDATE: Need relationship advice? Is the chick interested?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Pics you have none, advice you gets none. I hope dudes at work ran a train on her and you weren't invited.

roll.gif

+

OP, I have the same problem as well
frown.gif
I'm looking for advice too.

(Only I jus wanna jumpoff with this girl).

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Pics you have none, advice you gets none. I hope dudes at work ran a train on her and you weren't invited.

roll.gif

+

OP, I have the same problem as well
frown.gif
I'm looking for advice too.

(Only I jus wanna jumpoff with this girl).

OP your thinking about this too much. What you need to do is ask her for her HOME number. Then dont speak to her for like 3-4 days. Then call her on her HOME number and be like yo do you want to get a cup of coffee or dinner after work on a SPECIFIC date. Don't choose a friday or a saturday because thats way too obvious. Chose a day thats extremely obscure for a date like wednesday. Then you dont speak to her again for a few more days until you want to ask her out for the next date. Whatever you do though, do NOT ask her how she feels because then she will see you as an insecure boy. You aren't an insecure boy, you are a dating prospect. If she has interest at all she will be chasing you after a while.

OP your thinking about this too much. What you need to do is ask her for her HOME number. Then dont speak to her for like 3-4 days. Then call her on her HOME number and be like yo do you want to get a cup of coffee or dinner after work on a SPECIFIC date. Don't choose a friday or a saturday because thats way too obvious. Chose a day thats extremely obscure for a date like wednesday. Then you dont speak to her again for a few more days until you want to ask her out for the next date. Whatever you do though, do NOT ask her how she feels because then she will see you as an insecure boy. You aren't an insecure boy, you are a dating prospect. If she has interest at all she will be chasing you after a while.

next time someone makes a thread about girl advice WITHOUT PICS no one reply please, this cant be going on any longer

next time someone makes a thread about girl advice WITHOUT PICS no one reply please, this cant be going on any longer

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by airkeung88

don't waste your time OP....you're in a friendzone for sure

No he isn't. At least not yet. OP just state how you feel. Straight up. No laughing. No joking. If the feeling is mutual you'll know relatively quickly. Too many NT'ers throw the friendzone word around like a hot potato.

Originally Posted by airkeung88

don't waste your time OP....you're in a friendzone for sure

No he isn't. At least not yet. OP just state how you feel. Straight up. No laughing. No joking. If the feeling is mutual you'll know relatively quickly. Too many NT'ers throw the friendzone word around like a hot potato.

Back
Top Bottom