UPDATE: Need relationship advice? Is the chick interested?

Originally Posted by icqboy51

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

send her this WORD FOR WORD: wanna go out sometime?

does that carry enough emphasis on "want to go a date/ i am interested in you"?? cause i even say
"wanna go out sometime" to my female friends.

well it kind of depends on how you ask her i guess. but seriously, you've been talking to her on the phone for 2 hours at a time... that means something there IMO.

does that carry enough emphasis on "want to go a date/ i am interested in you"?? cause i even say

how bout:

hey wanna hang out sometime?

yes/no

let me take you out to dinner this _____________ (insert day)

and either way, it might get awkward for one or the other. you'll want her, she doesn't want you = awkward. you dropped it, but she thinks you still want her = awkward.

and as for him talking for 2+hours.. that could mean he's slowly going into the friendzone, but it could also mean she likes talking to you so she could be falling for you. phone calls can have a lot of meanings, i wouldn't really worry about that.

how bout:

hey wanna hang out sometime?

yes/no

let me take you out to dinner this _____________ (insert day)

and either way, it might get awkward for one or the other. you'll want her, she doesn't want you = awkward. you dropped it, but she thinks you still want her = awkward.

and as for him talking for 2+hours.. that could mean he's slowly going into the friendzone, but it could also mean she likes talking to you so she could be falling for you. phone calls can have a lot of meanings, i wouldn't really worry about that.

OP if you're going to swing then you gotta follow through. Figure out what your intentions are and go for that but be sure of yourself and stop over analyzing everything. Just take it slow.

OP if you're going to swing then you gotta follow through. Figure out what your intentions are and go for that but be sure of yourself and stop over analyzing everything. Just take it slow.

lol whatever you do don't ask her if she likes you. even if she did like you, what you expect her to say?

take her out on a date and take it from there

lol whatever you do don't ask her if she likes you. even if she did like you, what you expect her to say?

take her out on a date and take it from there

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i lost my ability to read, in a recent boating accident. the only way to cure me is by posting pics. will you help me, friend?
laugh.gif

Pics you have none, advice you gets none. I hope dudes at work ran a train on her and you weren't invited.

Pics you have none, advice you gets none. I hope dudes at work ran a train on her and you weren't invited.

the bigger the risk the bigger the reward! so i say go for it man!

if this doesnt end well then move on and stop worrying bout the friendship... the hell why would you wanna be friends with someone who dumped/rejected you?

and yes pics?

the bigger the risk the bigger the reward! so i say go for it man!

if this doesnt end well then move on and stop worrying bout the friendship... the hell why would you wanna be friends with someone who dumped/rejected you?

and yes pics?

word @ over-analyzing every situation/ reaction.

oh well, will ask her out and see what happens.

word @ over-analyzing every situation/ reaction.

oh well, will ask her out and see what happens.

Women dont like men who are indecisive. Just go ahead and ask her out. A simple, ' wanna hang out after work/ on your next day off' would suffice.

And why wait longer to ask her? Don't worry about ruining the friendship. Easy come, easy go.

Good luck!

Women dont like men who are indecisive. Just go ahead and ask her out. A simple, ' wanna hang out after work/ on your next day off' would suffice.

And why wait longer to ask her? Don't worry about ruining the friendship. Easy come, easy go.

Good luck!

It looks like your taking too long already OP. 2-3 more weeks if you dont take action. You're gunna be in the friendzone FO' LIFE!!!
laugh.gif

so NUT UP or SHUTUP . get your pimp game on
pimp.gif

It looks like your taking too long already OP. 2-3 more weeks if you dont take action. You're gunna be in the friendzone FO' LIFE!!!
laugh.gif

so NUT UP or SHUTUP . get your pimp game on
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom