UPDATE: Need relationship advice? Is the chick interested?

Originally Posted by al3x89

ask her out on a date and take it from there?

isn't that what most people do?
at work i helped her out once to switch from part time to more stable and more hours.

and about a week later, i randomly text her to see if she wanted to go out for dinner. 'just dinner' not like a date. she was cool about it and we went for dinner
man guess that doesn't count. LOL - fail
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

depends on whether youre initiating the majority of convos/texts, or whether shes always tryin to hit you up. 2 hour phone convos? thats a long time for just anyone...be subtle with your compliments...

or be forward and see what happens.
after getting my #. she initiate the first text. just randomly telling me that she is at work etc. after that she would text me after a day or two of no texting at all. other times i would text her to see whats up with her.

yea i agree with my compliments. it would get annoying about a while if i keep saying them. thanx

but age is a big issue it seems... to her. i get a feeling she minds that.. she is about 3-4 years older than me.

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

depends on whether youre initiating the majority of convos/texts, or whether shes always tryin to hit you up. 2 hour phone convos? thats a long time for just anyone...be subtle with your compliments...

or be forward and see what happens.
after getting my #. she initiate the first text. just randomly telling me that she is at work etc. after that she would text me after a day or two of no texting at all. other times i would text her to see whats up with her.

yea i agree with my compliments. it would get annoying about a while if i keep saying them. thanx

but age is a big issue it seems... to her. i get a feeling she minds that.. she is about 3-4 years older than me.

She thinks your gay. Even if you're not or she knows you're straight; her feelings for you are as if you were gay. She's not sexually interested.

I'm not fishing for pics, but they would assist in determining the quality or traits of this certain female. Her responses to your compliments give off signs that she sees you only as a "friend", I know when that occurred to me, it was later revealed that the female did not like me.
Again, post pics
wink.gif

I'm not fishing for pics, but they would assist in determining the quality or traits of this certain female. Her responses to your compliments give off signs that she sees you only as a "friend", I know when that occurred to me, it was later revealed that the female did not like me.
Again, post pics
wink.gif

She thinks your gay. Even if you're not or she knows you're straight; her feelings for you are as if you were gay. She's not sexually interested.

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Again, post pics
wink.gif
no pics at the moment.

did u ask her out? or how did u find out she was not interested in u?

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Again, post pics
wink.gif
no pics at the moment.

did u ask her out? or how did u find out she was not interested in u?

Originally Posted by icqboy51

at work i helped her out once to switch from part time to more stable and more hours.

and about a week later, i randomly text her to see if she wanted to go out for dinner. 'just dinner' not like a date. she was cool about it and we went for dinner
roll.gif

you gotta follow through

makes plans again, invite her over to your spot after, something

everyone has a chance its just how dudes go about it that puts them in the FZ...you take to long and BS its a wrap for you...

roll.gif

you gotta follow through

makes plans again, invite her over to your spot after, something

everyone has a chance its just how dudes go about it that puts them in the FZ...you take to long and BS its a wrap for you...

i am going to let her know i am interested in her.

but which timing is better?

ask right now?

or should i be friends with her longer before i ask?

ask right now?

ask right now?

Don't do anything. Pretend she doesn't exist.

ask right now?

Don't do anything. Pretend she doesn't exist.

Back
Top Bottom