UPDATE: Need relationship advice? Is the chick interested?

OP dont pretend she doesnt exist, however, you are TOO available. What you need to do is dead those texting and 2 hour convos very quickly. Talk to her but be off the phone in like 10 minutes. Come up with a GOOD excuse, such as your making dinner or taking a nap or something, but you seem too available.

OP dont pretend she doesnt exist, however, you are TOO available. What you need to do is dead those texting and 2 hour convos very quickly. Talk to her but be off the phone in like 10 minutes. Come up with a GOOD excuse, such as your making dinner or taking a nap or something, but you seem too available.

Originally Posted by icqboy51

i am going to let her know i am interested in her.

but which timing is better?

ask right now?

or should i be friends with her longer before i ask?

i think the best way to know if she's into you is if she wants to spend time with you and at work doesn't count... so arrange more dates if you can? the more time you spend with her, the more you'll know whether or not you actually like her and if she's into you (based on how she acts around you).

if it's gonna happen, it's not gonna happen overnight. don't push things (aka... telling her tomorrow that you like her).

and also what WiLLMaTiC said... if you're always there for her, that's an easy way to fall into the friendzone. (and i said go on a couple of dates.. not all within a week or something lol)

ask right now?

i think the best way to know if she's into you is if she wants to spend time with you and at work doesn't count... so arrange more dates if you can? the more time you spend with her, the more you'll know whether or not you actually like her and if she's into you (based on how she acts around you).

if it's gonna happen, it's not gonna happen overnight. don't push things (aka... telling her tomorrow that you like her).

and also what WiLLMaTiC said... if you're always there for her, that's an easy way to fall into the friendzone. (and i said go on a couple of dates.. not all within a week or something lol)

Originally Posted by al3x89

ask right now?

x2

ask right now?

x2

Aight, peep this OP, this is what u do. If u into her, and I mean into her, not just lookin for buckets. If yall are textin right now, ask her when yall spend some time together. If she acts like she didn't hear u i.e. "Wait, huh?" then repeat it and follow it up w/ "I understand u just got out of a relationship and I respect that but you have a great personality and I find you attractive." THAT puts the ball in her court and forces her to either let u kno she's into u or shoot u down. Don't keep dancin around it cause "U know what they say about he who hesitates in war, he who hesitates is lost."

Aight, peep this OP, this is what u do. If u into her, and I mean into her, not just lookin for buckets. If yall are textin right now, ask her when yall spend some time together. If she acts like she didn't hear u i.e. "Wait, huh?" then repeat it and follow it up w/ "I understand u just got out of a relationship and I respect that but you have a great personality and I find you attractive." THAT puts the ball in her court and forces her to either let u kno she's into u or shoot u down. Don't keep dancin around it cause "U know what they say about he who hesitates in war, he who hesitates is lost."

how should i word it though. and yes u all can tell i am not 'that' experienced as most of u.
frown.gif

like last time i asked her out for dinner, she was hesitant at first, she was like who else is going etc (she dont like talking to people she dont know) ... cause i told her before, me and my friends always get together for dinners etc. then i told her only i will be at the dinner, just dinner, like everyone 's gotta eat... she was like ok cool. - that wouldnt be consider a date, unless i include the word 'date'? like "do u want to go on a date"?

how should i word it though. and yes u all can tell i am not 'that' experienced as most of u.
frown.gif

like last time i asked her out for dinner, she was hesitant at first, she was like who else is going etc (she dont like talking to people she dont know) ... cause i told her before, me and my friends always get together for dinners etc. then i told her only i will be at the dinner, just dinner, like everyone 's gotta eat... she was like ok cool. - that wouldnt be consider a date, unless i include the word 'date'? like "do u want to go on a date"?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

^ if she shoots me down, then the friendship will get awkward. the friendship will not be like before.. it now will carry a strange twist.

^ if she shoots me down, then the friendship will get awkward. the friendship will not be like before.. it now will carry a strange twist.

Ask her out and if she says who's going say just the two of us. Make a move and if she's hesitant then well, you are officially in the deadzone and might as well kill the friendship too.

Ask her out and if she says who's going say just the two of us. Make a move and if she's hesitant then well, you are officially in the deadzone and might as well kill the friendship too.

^ if she shoots me down, then the friendship will get awkward, and dont we can be friends any more??

If she shoots u down, then say, "Ok, no problem, lets just forget this conversation ever happened. Trust, she'll be more willing to forget than u for the sake of ur friendship. Also, she knows how u feel so u won't totally be friendzoned. And in time, she'll have a need that only a trusted friend could fulfill

^ if she shoots me down, then the friendship will get awkward, and dont we can be friends any more??

If she shoots u down, then say, "Ok, no problem, lets just forget this conversation ever happened. Trust, she'll be more willing to forget than u for the sake of ur friendship. Also, she knows how u feel so u won't totally be friendzoned. And in time, she'll have a need that only a trusted friend could fulfill

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

send her this WORD FOR WORD: wanna go out sometime?

does that carry enough emphasis on "want to go a date/ i am interested in you"?? cause i even say
"wanna go out sometime" to my female friends.

does that carry enough emphasis on "want to go a date/ i am interested in you"?? cause i even say

just take her out put some chloroform on a handkerchif and put it on her face and when she wakes up butt naked handcuffed to your bed wondering why there's used condoms around ask her if she's interested.

just take her out put some chloroform on a handkerchif and put it on her face and when she wakes up butt naked handcuffed to your bed wondering why there's used condoms around ask her if she's interested.

You're trying too hard. Let's say you do get together (it would be a miracle), it won't last because you're not a man.

You're trying too hard. Let's say you do get together (it would be a miracle), it won't last because you're not a man.

well it kind of depends on how you ask her i guess. but seriously, you've been talking to her on the phone for 2 hours at a time... that means something there IMO.

Back
Top Bottom