[Update] Lorenzen Wright Found Dead...

got shoes wrote:
I just thought about this. Why didn't they say something or advise the authorieties go out to that scene, where they got the 911 call about the gun shots? Why that %+%+ have to come out 10 days later? They could of tracked the phone or something and had some people in the area. This is a crazy mystery

You track a cell phone call based off what cell tower the phone is connected to when it makes a call.  Depending on coverage that could be a 1 mile area or a 30-50 mile area.  If the phone is on and making a call its much easier cause the phone will maintain contact with a tower and/or jump to other towers if the person in trouble is on the move, making tracking that much easier.  For a call of a couple of seconds all they could go off was the tower and the coverage of that tower, so they coulda been searching a HUGE area in a city no less.

Looking more and more like dude was set up...
Elliot Perry, another friend and former Memphis player, also was at the scene. Wendy Wilson, who once worked as Wright's personal assistant, also was there and said Wright often used the road police had cordoned off as a shortcut to his mother's house

It really comes down to the 2-3g's he was supposedly carrying around.  If its true that the money was still at the scene then somebody had it out for him, if its gone some stick up kids prob tried to hit a lick, panicked and offed dude.  A messed up situation no matter what the truth is.

got shoes wrote:
I just thought about this. Why didn't they say something or advise the authorieties go out to that scene, where they got the 911 call about the gun shots? Why that %+%+ have to come out 10 days later? They could of tracked the phone or something and had some people in the area. This is a crazy mystery

You track a cell phone call based off what cell tower the phone is connected to when it makes a call.  Depending on coverage that could be a 1 mile area or a 30-50 mile area.  If the phone is on and making a call its much easier cause the phone will maintain contact with a tower and/or jump to other towers if the person in trouble is on the move, making tracking that much easier.  For a call of a couple of seconds all they could go off was the tower and the coverage of that tower, so they coulda been searching a HUGE area in a city no less.

Looking more and more like dude was set up...
Elliot Perry, another friend and former Memphis player, also was at the scene. Wendy Wilson, who once worked as Wright's personal assistant, also was there and said Wright often used the road police had cordoned off as a shortcut to his mother's house

It really comes down to the 2-3g's he was supposedly carrying around.  If its true that the money was still at the scene then somebody had it out for him, if its gone some stick up kids prob tried to hit a lick, panicked and offed dude.  A messed up situation no matter what the truth is.

RIP
smh.gif
@ murder

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

They said he had over a dozen bullet wounds and over thousands of dollars in his pocket.

He was in a lot of money trouble so I think he possibly was trying to pay the people off without getting his family involved. He knew something that everyone else didn't know. Its just messed up that it had to end in this way.

RIP

All Bad... and I mean ALL BAD
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

They said he had over a dozen bullet wounds and over thousands of dollars in his pocket.

He was in a lot of money trouble so I think he possibly was trying to pay the people off without getting his family involved. He knew something that everyone else didn't know. Its just messed up that it had to end in this way.

RIP

All Bad... and I mean ALL BAD
tired.gif

His wife was also a former crackhead and she left when they were married a while back and he found her at a crackhouse with her ex bf. this was yrs ago though around the time he was playin for the grizz.

I also find it weird that his body was near his gma house. somebody he knew had to do it because i dont think that was a coincidence.

His wife was also a former crackhead and she left when they were married a while back and he found her at a crackhouse with her ex bf. this was yrs ago though around the time he was playin for the grizz.

I also find it weird that his body was near his gma house. somebody he knew had to do it because i dont think that was a coincidence.

Lorenzen Wright really loved his wife. I never knew she was a crackhead.

MPD needs to probe her.

Lorenzen Wright really loved his wife. I never knew she was a crackhead.

MPD needs to probe her.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

got shoes wrote:

aight, thanks for the info. i was trying to get my First 48 on. Easily was a set-up. I think it all depends on how much money was on him and if they took the money

Originally Posted by JinKazama

got shoes wrote:

aight, thanks for the info. i was trying to get my First 48 on. Easily was a set-up. I think it all depends on how much money was on him and if they took the money

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

Saw this on the espn forums:

"The curse of the '97 Clippers strikes again. They made the playoffs, but at what cost:

Lorenzen Wright - Dead
Malik Sealy - Dead
Kevin Duckworth - Dead
Rodney Rogers - Quadriplegic
Stanley Roberts - Drug Problems
Pooh Richardson - Drug Problems"

Also, Bison dele was on the 95-96 clippers.
frown.gif
WOW!...that is crazy.

RIP to Lorenzen Wright.  I only knew of him really because he was Penny's boy.

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

"The curse of the '97 Clippers strikes again. They made the playoffs, but at what cost:

Lorenzen Wright - Dead
Malik Sealy - Dead
Kevin Duckworth - Dead

frown.gif
WOW!...that is crazy.

RIP to Lorenzen Wright.  I only knew of him really because he was Penny's boy.

gregbutler20 wrote:

Lorenzen Wright - Dead
Malik Sealy - Dead
Kevin Duckworth - Dead

frown.gif

wow this was an eerie coincidence...

R.I.P.

Back
Top Bottom