[Update] Lorenzen Wright Found Dead...

wow this sucks, rip

wife couldve had a life insurance policy for him, this story is just crazy

frown.gif

I just thought about this. Why didn't they say something or advise the authorieties go out to that scene, where they got the 911 call about the gun shots? Why that %+%+ have to come out 10 days later? They could of tracked the phone or something and had some people in the area. This is a crazy mystery

I just thought about this. Why didn't they say something or advise the authorieties go out to that scene, where they got the 911 call about the gun shots? Why that %+%+ have to come out 10 days later? They could of tracked the phone or something and had some people in the area. This is a crazy mystery

Originally Posted by got shoes

The phone could have been broken once he was shot. I believe a phone has to be turned on to be tracked.

Originally Posted by got shoes

The phone could have been broken once he was shot. I believe a phone has to be turned on to be tracked.

Back
Top Bottom