Originally Posted by Nktran001

Maybe he was a McCain supporter.

i doubt it cause the kid was prob black which means he is a obama supporter
happy.gif
ca0252ce8bc7ede3b2df17bff9f89fcb88248a4.gif

Uncalled for buddy.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

[h1]Boy, 8, arrested in double homicide in St. Johns[/h1]
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/11/07/20081107double-homicide1107-ON.html#commentsby Dennis Wagner - Nov. 7, 2008 02:35 PM
The Arizona Republic

An 8-year-old boy in the rural community of St. Johns may face double-murder charges in the shooting death of his father and another man at the family residence, according to Police Chief Roy Melnick.

The child is being held in juvenile custody for a hearing Friday afternoon in Apache County Justice Court. His 29-year-old father, whose name is being withheld by The Arizona Republic to avoid identifying the boy, and a boarder at their home, Tim Romans, 39, were found dead at the family residence Wednesday shortly after neighbors reported the sound of gunfire, Melnick said.

The White Mountain Independent newspaper described the slayings as "a shocking tragedy" that rocked the eastern Arizona town of about 3,800 people.

Melnick said police arrived at the residence within minutes of the shooting to find one of the victims deceased just outside the front door and the other dead in an upstairs room.

Arizona law generally holds that a child lacks competency to be held responsible for a homicide. However, Melnick said, "We think an exception can be made based on the facts and circumstances … This is precedent-setting. We're going to charge an 8-year-old with two counts of homicide."

The hearing was scheduled at 3 p.m. Friday.

eek.gif

tired.gif

How does a child that young have access to a gun?!
This world just gets getting crazier and crazier...
Ask Dirtylicious and BigFameOne
tired.gif

Originally Posted by IllmaticBlueprint

8 year olds are capable of DOUBLE homicide???.....World's gettin crazy...

Yes because violence never has existed before
indifferent.gif

I love how people say how crazy the world is getting.
Spanish Inquisition, Crusades > Anything in the last 100 years

Originally Posted by kix4kix

indifferent.gif

you acting like dude was alive when it was going on.when was the last time a 8 year old kid kill 2 people?

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by kix4kix

indifferent.gif

you acting like dude was alive when it was going on.when was the last time a 8 year old kid kill 2 people?

About three years ago, kid from my neighborhood killed his parents for insurance money.

I am not saying its not horrible, but to say humans are getting worse or society is: Makes no sense
grin.gif

Wow.. Hold up not be off topic or derail this thread, but why no stone faces for the guy who said maybe he was a McCain supporter. Albeit it was stupid &ignorant for homeboy to say yeah he was probably black which makes him a Obama supporter. But yeah thats a crazy double standard. I hope this isn't whatwe'll see more of.

With that said DAMN!!! Homeboy is 8 years old he hasn't even had the pleasure of a woman, smoking a blunt, or just doing MAD **** that we take for granted.it's easy to say it was the parents fault for having a gun near the kid's access. But no one deserves to die like how they did. RIP, but still stupid.

Originally Posted by nastnatikid23

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Maybe he was a McCain supporter.

i doubt it cause the kid was prob black which means he is a obama supporter
happy.gif
so because he is black he has to be an Obama supporter? grow up !@%!@.

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

Wow.. Hold up not be off topic or derail this thread, but why no stone faces for the guy who said maybe he was a McCain supporter. Albeit it was stupid & ignorant for homeboy to say yeah he was probably black which makes him a Obama supporter. But yeah thats a crazy double standard. I hope this isn't what we'll see more of.

With that said DAMN!!! Homeboy is 8 years old he hasn't even had the pleasure of a woman, smoking a blunt, or just doing MAD **** that we take for granted. it's easy to say it was the parents fault for having a gun near the kid's access. But no one deserves to die like how they did. RIP, but still stupid.

11r51lj.jpg

Don't get it twisted. I didn't vote, but if I did my vote most likely would've gone to Obama.

Wow.. Hold up not be off topic or derail this thread, but why no stone faces for the guy who said maybe he was a McCain supporter. Albeit it was stupid & ignorant for homeboy to say yeah he was probably black which makes him a Obama supporter. But yeah thats a crazy double standard. I hope this isn't what we'll see more of.

With that said DAMN!!! Homeboy is 8 years old he hasn't even had the pleasure of a woman, smoking a blunt, or just doing MAD **** that we take for granted. it's easy to say it was the parents fault for having a gun near the kid's access. But no one deserves to die like how they did. RIP, but still stupid.

indifferent.gif

Please don't drag me into this..
laugh.gif

No stonefaces for me because i didn't throw a race in there. Unless, if you thought i was referring that the 8 year old was a "white"individual. If so,
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

AZ is wild ...
Any one have the link to the story of the two 15 year olds who shot, killed and carjacked a off duty cop because they needed a ride to go to aparty?

Originally Posted by 21shots

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

AZ is wild ...
Any one have the link to the story of the two 15 year olds who shot, killed and carjacked a off duty cop because they needed a ride to go to a party?
Did they shoot the cop 21 times?

If so, ................

you answered your own question.

this is a dam shame...how are they gonna charge him with double homicide? i think its the parents fault for not locking up their firearms correctly

Back
Top Bottom