Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Smash burgers are crap
camron-bottle.gif

Farrakhan & the NOI is one of the few black organizations that don't worship American Debauchery, Grow their own food, have their own militia's & THAT's the images & words that are too "dangerous" for us to see :lol:

you aren't hateful if you would prefer to not be having your elementary school aged child witnessing drag shows mid class :lol:
is this whole "kids are being taken to gross drag shows" thing real or is it a right wing tactic

I've seen pictures of signs / outfits / sayings at these shows that aren't appropriate for children, I'm just not sure if it's really happening like that or if it's being blown out of proportion.

speaking of.

my contribution for the day is that children should not be allowed to go to pride parades if police are allowing adults to walk around naked.

IMO it should be a hard line of "no nudity" at these parades in general, but if we're going to allow that for some reason, then children should not be allowed. If pride parades want children present to support LGBTQ events, then they should stop the nudity.

you aren't hateful if you would prefer to not be having your elementary school aged child witnessing drag shows mid class :lol:
Yeah, this effort to normalize drag shows is wild to me.

Just cause you think your "show" is "non-sexual" it doesn't automatically make it kid appropriate.

Now don't get me wrong. I found entertainment in Shenana and Wanda...but the purpose of those characters were clear. And they were small bits in television programs, not shows fully dedicated to dressing up as the opposite sex.

is this whole "kids are being taken to gross drag shows" thing real or is it a right wing tactic

I've seen pictures of signs / outfits / sayings at these shows that aren't appropriate for children, I'm just not sure if it's really happening like that or if it's being blown out of proportion.
Its probably a bit of both. The location these shows are taking place at (ice cream shops, libraries) makes me believe its inappropriate.

The people who cry the most about "child drag shows" and screech about "groomers" are the same ones that turn a blind eye to child beauty pageants.

Wait,. These drag shows are lil boys dressed in drag putting on shows?
Nah, they're just supposed to be kid-friendly drag shows.

I work at a sub-acute rehab center/nursing home and our recreation department recently booked a drag queen to perform for the patients. The patients loved it so much that the drag queen has become a regular entertainer now. :lol:

The people who cry the most about "child drag shows" and screech about "groomers" are the same ones that turn a blind eye to child beauty pageants.
Cats grew up watching Fist of the North Star, Ranma 1/2, Saint Seya and they turned out fine.

I have a much bigger problem with child pageants and stores not being able (or willing) to sell age-appropriate clothing for girls as soon as they get out of the toddler age range.

Also, little girls' dress shoes don't need heels.

I have zero clue if it’s a thing or not, my statement was based purely on the reaction to the “outrage” whether fake or real.

People seem to think a parent not wanting their child witnessing a drag contest in school are “hateful” & closed minded 😂

Social media is a wild place man 😂

Kid Friendly drag shows……….

Nah, they're just supposed to be kid-friendly drag shows.

I work at a sub-acute rehab center/nursing home and our recreation department recently booked a drag queen to perform for the patients. The patients loved it so much that the drag queen has become a regular entertainer now. :lol:
Kinda funny thinking about it, western culture being upset at plays in drag.

One of the latest in a long line of fake problems that right wing media uses to get unintelligent and gullible people fired up
Huh?

Idk how many other pride parades are but I’ve seen actual posts on IG from friends that go to SF Pride where adults are literally walking around with d***s and t**s out with kids not even 20 yards away.

I realize I probably sound weak as hell, but this world and it's news cycle truly depresses me.

Huh?

Idk how many other pride parades are but I’ve seen actual posts on IG from friends that go to SF Pride where adults are literally walking around with d***s and t**s out with kids not even 20 yards away.
i work in promo and pride events have gotten a lil calmer these days. Remember SF putting a tarp to cover the fence around the playground one year
I realize I probably sound weak as hell, but this world and its news cycle truly depresses me.
Remember thinking this in the 90s with the show cops. Guilty by suspicion was big and these mf was glorifying police

Back
Top Bottom