Unfortunate news......I didn't win.....o well.....Let the pics continue!!

Originally Posted by AEA18

Girls with green eyes!!! 
pimp.gif

images

She Agrees and Says " SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS"

fQjge.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

hey ALex i don't need the trip to MIA, but i will be in MIA first week of june with friends, shoot me a pm and lmk what spot you DJing that week....would love to hit up one of these parties man.
Mrs. ksteezy aware?

Spoiler [+]
J/K my dude
laugh.gif

hey ALex i don't need the trip to MIA, but i will be in MIA first week of june with friends, shoot me a pm and lmk what spot you DJing that week....would love to hit up one of these parties man.
Mrs. ksteezy aware?

Spoiler [+]
J/K my dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Mrs. ksteezy aware?

Spoiler [+]
J/K my dude
laugh.gif
hahahahaha

LVDZI.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Mrs. ksteezy aware?

Spoiler [+]
J/K my dude
laugh.gif
hahahahaha

LVDZI.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LaSevenTrees

funny thing is anytime NT member post up a pic of a duck she's instantly recognized, and linked to the thread.

finally a NT member post pics of decent looking women and not a single one is recognized.

Show's how much game NT (doesn't) got
roll.gif
BZhtQ.jpg

hhahahahahaha

Originally Posted by LaSevenTrees

funny thing is anytime NT member post up a pic of a duck she's instantly recognized, and linked to the thread.

finally a NT member post pics of decent looking women and not a single one is recognized.

Show's how much game NT (doesn't) got
roll.gif
BZhtQ.jpg

hhahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom