Unfortunate news......I didn't win.....o well.....Let the pics continue!!

sRy6J.jpg

Yum!

funny thing is anytime NT member post up a pic of a duck she's instantly recognized, and linked to the thread.

finally a NT member post pics of decent looking women and not a single one is recognized.

Show's how much game NT (doesn't) got
roll.gif

funny thing is anytime NT member post up a pic of a duck she's instantly recognized, and linked to the thread.

finally a NT member post pics of decent looking women and not a single one is recognized.

Show's how much game NT (doesn't) got
roll.gif

hey ALex i don't need the trip to MIA, but i will be in MIA first week of june with friends, shoot me a pm and lmk what spot you DJing that week....would love to hit up one of these parties man.

hey ALex i don't need the trip to MIA, but i will be in MIA first week of june with friends, shoot me a pm and lmk what spot you DJing that week....would love to hit up one of these parties man.

man you are epically epic. too bad i don't have enough facebook friends to win but congrats to the winner. if all goes well, i will be in miami so that i can experience the beauty. OP is a true member of NT in every sense.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man you are epically epic. too bad i don't have enough facebook friends to win but congrats to the winner. if all goes well, i will be in miami so that i can experience the beauty. OP is a true member of NT in every sense.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

for sure man! I'll shoot you a pm a little later on. Thanks for the support!

OKEyl.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

for sure man! I'll shoot you a pm a little later on. Thanks for the support!

OKEyl.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom