Unfortunate news......I didn't win.....o well.....Let the pics continue!!

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

Originally Posted by Ryda421

FML

jelly

you're living the life of a god.

EDIT:
i would assault a government employee just to live your life for one day
You know what......that gives me an idea! I'm sure just about everyone would enjoy winning a trip to Miami eh?

vQAhJ.jpg
pimp.gif
i'm making miami a destination in this year. thank you fine sir. you represent NT to the fullest. there should be a statue of you if they made an NT building
laugh.gif

FML

jelly

EDIT:
You know what......that gives me an idea! I'm sure just about everyone would enjoy winning a trip to Miami eh?

vQAhJ.jpg
pimp.gif
i'm making miami a destination in this year. thank you fine sir. you represent NT to the fullest. there should be a statue of you if they made an NT building
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

When are the results coming in? Cause I'm sure that it won't even be close with everyone voting multiple times for you. Keep them pics coming
pimp.gif

Voted.........again
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Voting ends June 3rd and the results are released June 15th! So we have time for a lot more goodies! Thanks for the Support man!

Ijpbx.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

When are the results coming in? Cause I'm sure that it won't even be close with everyone voting multiple times for you. Keep them pics coming
pimp.gif

Voted.........again
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Voting ends June 3rd and the results are released June 15th! So we have time for a lot more goodies! Thanks for the Support man!

Ijpbx.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif

FML

jelly

EDIT:

vQAhJ.jpg
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
A statue you say.......that would certainly be nice! I'd have to be constructed with Large breastatsts all up in my face
roll.gif
roll.gif

d54b6.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

or big beautiful butts!!

FML

jelly

EDIT:

vQAhJ.jpg
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
A statue you say.......that would certainly be nice! I'd have to be constructed with Large breastatsts all up in my face
roll.gif
roll.gif

d54b6.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

or big beautiful butts!!

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Alex i'l keep you updated on when i'll come through. Early june! gotta get fit and ready bc its gonna be insane!

It absolutely is gonna be insane man! We're going to have a sick time!!

XdlwB.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She wants you to  " cum play "
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Alex i'l keep you updated on when i'll come through. Early june! gotta get fit and ready bc its gonna be insane!

It absolutely is gonna be insane man! We're going to have a sick time!!

XdlwB.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She wants you to  " cum play "
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom