Unfortunate news......I didn't win.....o well.....Let the pics continue!!

Yo Alex, good looks bruh. This man is good on his word. I was just in MIA for the weekend and i went to check out his spot. He hooked it up
pimp.gif
. And all i gotta say is that the chicks there are bananas. I had my hands on more buns than a cook in McDonalds. Chicks got wild
devil.gif
. We was gettin ready to leave and lil wayne showed up and had chicks buggin. I aint big on taking pix so i cant post any but if you go down there go check OP out.

Alex i'l keep you updated on when i'll come through. Early june! gotta get fit and ready bc its gonna be insane!

Alex i'l keep you updated on when i'll come through. Early june! gotta get fit and ready bc its gonna be insane!

Originally Posted by youneedthese

Yo Alex, good looks bruh. This man is good on his word. I was just in MIA for the weekend and i went to check out his spot. He hooked it up
pimp.gif
. And all i gotta say is that the chicks there are bananas. I had my hands on more buns than a cook in McDonalds. Chicks got wild
devil.gif
. We was gettin ready to leave and lil wayne showed up and had chicks buggin. I aint big on taking pix so i cant post any but if you go down there go check OP out.

For sure man! Like I said anytime, always love for the NT familia! Thanks for the support bro!!

TSI25.jpg

she's eating salad, but she NEEDS to be gobbling down something else
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by youneedthese

pimp.gif
devil.gif

For sure man! Like I said anytime, always love for the NT familia! Thanks for the support bro!!

TSI25.jpg

she's eating salad, but she NEEDS to be gobbling down something else
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

FML

jelly

you're living the life of a god.

EDIT:
i would assault a government employee just to live your life for one day

FML

jelly

EDIT:

Originally Posted by Ryda421

FML

jelly

EDIT:
You know what......that gives me an idea! I'm sure just about everyone would enjoy winning a trip to Miami eh?

vQAhJ.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

FML

jelly

EDIT:
You know what......that gives me an idea! I'm sure just about everyone would enjoy winning a trip to Miami eh?

vQAhJ.jpg
pimp.gif

When are the results coming in? Cause I'm sure that it won't even be close with everyone voting multiple times for you. Keep them pics coming
pimp.gif

Voted.........again
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

When are the results coming in? Cause I'm sure that it won't even be close with everyone voting multiple times for you. Keep them pics coming
pimp.gif

Voted.........again
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom