Unethical Life Hacks

Interesting concert/sporting event hack.

But like someone else mentioned, there are usually ushers at the entrances of sections to make sure you’re in the right seating area.

How you all getting around that? :nerd:

I was on another site commenting on how I didn’t want to subscribe to Amazon Prime for one show. Someone suggested that I waited until the series was complete, sign up for the free trial, binge watch said series and cancel the free trail.

:lol: at broke Duff boys preying on religious convictions for animal style fries.
552B9A7C-EB5E-4C44-9241-549444D59295.png

Interesting concert/sporting event hack.

But like someone else mentioned, there are usually ushers at the entrances of sections to make sure you’re in the right seating area.

How you all getting around that? :nerd:

You photoshop your paper or e-ticket for the section you're schemin for. Use real tickets to get in, use the altered ones to get to the section you want... then find empty seats once you're through. :wink:

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but they have scanners and they're probably programed for a certain section. Come through with the dummy ticket and you'll get embarrassed.

Even though they're unethical, I'm not entirely mad at people sliding through the cracks in this capitalistic society, where people will watch you die if you don't have enough money.

Some that I've thought of but will never do

Go into a store with one of their bags. Pick up an item on the way to the register. Present it to the clerk as if you lost the receipt. More than likely you'll get a gift card.

Pay a prostitute for something fickle like a piece of her jewelry or something. Come back later and scoop her as if she's a regular woman. She'll know what's up. If it's an undercover, just say 'how was I supposed to know it's a hooker'. Probably won't get caught. The entire paradigm of money and sex is so bizarre to me. We all know women want a man with money and men want to have sex when attractive women, but you can't outright exchange one for the other.

Last edited:
Some real low lifes in here.

Im sure most of you are the reason random things go missing when people invite you into their homes.

ole "come to a party, bring a 2-liter soda and take a charger cord"-head dudes.

I have too much pride to be trying some of these. No one should have to live like this in 2017

:lol: :lol: "no one should have to live like this." sounding like a charity commercial.

:lol: :lol: "no one should have to live like this." sounding like a charity commercial.

Like this is a 3rd world country. 'help little Ronnie sit Courtside so he won't have to squint his little eyes from the upper bowl'

I recently realized that if you have no conscience and are smart enough to get away with something, you can thrive in this country. So conflicting bc we live under the guise of this being a "Christian/God fearing" country :rofl: yeah right.

The big wigs in the country and politicians would probably look at this thread like 'hmm. These guys should be my running mate'. This f***** up country is all about running game and selling a fantasy.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but they have scanners and they're probably programed for a certain section. Come through with the dummy ticket and you'll get embarrassed.

Even though they're unethical, I'm not entirely mad at people sliding through the cracks in this capitalistic society, where people will watch you die if you don't have enough money.

Some that I've thought of but will never do

Go into a store with one of their bags. Pick up an item on the way to the register. Present it to the clerk as if you lost the receipt. More than likely you'll get a gift card.

Pay a prostitute for something fickle like a piece of her jewelry or something. Come back later and scoop her as if she's a regular woman. She'll know what's up. If it's an undercover, just say 'how was I supposed to know it's a hooker'. Probably won't get caught. The entire paradigm of money and sex is so bizarre to me. We all know women want a man with money and men want to have sex when attractive women, but you can't outright exchange one for the other.

Eh, always worked at all the Giants games (esp for getting into the Virgin America club section) and other concerts at AT&T park, worked at SAP, Oracle, and a few other smaller venues in the bay.. only the folks at the entrance have/use scanners. haven't gotten embarrassed yet :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom