Unethical Life Hacks

You photoshop your paper or e-ticket for the section you're schemin for. Use real tickets to get in, use the altered ones to get to the section you want... then find empty seats once you're through. :wink:

I thought they had scanners now. A fraud ticket won't make it.

This could work. bring your real ticket, scan to get in, use the photoshopped one to get into any section you want (unless there's wrist band restriction, e.g. GA Floor). The people guiding you to your seats won't have scanners.

Interesting concert/sporting event hack.

But like someone else mentioned, there are usually ushers at the entrances of sections to make sure you’re in the right seating area.

How you all getting around that? :nerd:

Either wait for the usher to be showing someone else their seat and cruise by to your seats, pretend you're on the phone and then point like you're pointing at someone who's been waiting for you on some "oh I see you!" and walk on down, wait til there's a big crowd and pretend you're with them, etc.

I've honestly never had a hard time getting past an usher. They're always like 87 years old :lol:

Pay a prostitute for something fickle like a piece of her jewelry or something. Come back later and scoop her as if she's a regular woman. She'll know what's up. If it's an undercover, just say 'how was I supposed to know it's a hooker'. Probably won't get caught. The entire paradigm of money and sex is so bizarre to me. We all know women want a man with money and men want to have sex when attractive women, but you can't outright exchange one for the other.

My friend used to call backpage thots and give them the address for across the street. That way he could peep her walking to the neighbor's crib and if she looked good he'd just call out "yo wrong house, I'm over here."

If she looks bad andor clearly deceived him in the ad pics and looks :sick: he'd just keep it moving.

Grimey.

I used to rent stuff from Walmart all the time. Go camping for the weekend and buy like a tent, sleeping bags, Coleman grill, a fishing pole, snow chains for my car etc. use the stuff Friday Saturday, come back Sunday night and return EVERYTHING still smelling like campfire. Just say I changed my mind. Full refund.

Another thing I did once was buy their most expensive tool set and did a bunch of hard mechanical work on an old truck I had. Bent the **** outta the wrenches, got everything all nasty and greasy. Took em back when I was finished doing all the work I needed done. Customer service rep at first said they couldn't take em back. I said "the hell you can't!" Manager came over and gave me my money back immediately.

I blame their stupid *** anything goes return policy.

Did that once with a foreman grill .. didn’t even clean it .. dude just opened box and barely looked

My friend used to call backpage thots and give them the address for across the street. That way he could peep her walking to the neighbor's crib and if she looked good he'd just call out "yo wrong house, I'm over here."

If she looks bad andor clearly deceived him in the ad pics and looks :sick: he'd just keep it moving.

Grimey.
*writes down tip don't judge me *

At Wal-Mart we used to buy the 0.97 spray paint and take the stickers off.

We'd go back the following day and put the stickers on the 5-6.00 spray paint and pay .97 for them. The person ringing you up will scan it and it just comes up as "spray paint".

Not to beat a dead horse but I'm absolutely positive that you will catch a charge trying about 89.7% of these so called "hacks" / at the very least get bagged by loss prevention/security get banned from the store make you sign a form that if you step foot in the place again your *** going to the chirola b....on top of that the embarrassment with the other people in the place looking at you like a fool....

With that being said keep em comin guise.....

im sayin though
giphy.gif

Whenever a pair of $200 Nike’s go on sell and I find them online for cheap. I buy them and return them to my nearest Nike outlet without a reciept. I got a pair of Kobe XIs online for about $70 then returned them for $185 store credit at Nike. If you can’t find anything at a store they sometimes give you a gift card, I had over $400 worth of gift cards from only spending $150.

How to get off a parking ticket/moving violation.

I had gotten a moving violation back in 2014 cause my little sister didnt put my seat belt on in the back seat. cop gave me the ticket anyways but i didnt plea guilty cause i didnt want any points on my license.

i kept pushing the date/everytime they told me to come in to fight the ticket and didn’t allowed the system to tale my hard earn money. eventually i had to show up to court and fight the ticket most times youll get lucky and the cop will not show up to tell the judge reason why he gave you the moving violation and the judge will dissmised the moving violation and your money stays in your poket and you avoid getting points added to license.

Now if the cop does show up and you have to plea your case to the judge make sure you start speking a native tounge like spanish or arabic usually the judge will ask you do you have a personal translator cause he doesn’t understand your language at all. if you dont have one he will or might decide to dismiss your case due to lack of lost of translation.

in my situation im nigerian i speak my own native tounge which is youraba, hard to translate sometimes. but i know english very well. what i did i spoke broken yourba and english. the judge ask do i have translator? cause ge didn’t understand me at all i gave im the the dylan look every time he said something or asked a question.
FB6B8AC3-117A-4107-82E2-4B0BEE85D5F5.gif

best believe the judge dismissed my case i didnt get any points added to my driver license and i didn’t have to pay for the moving violation. the female cop was so salty when i won. only had to take driver defense course so it wont be reported to my insurance company.

seems unethical but its smart thinking in my head.

If the weed man is scrawny....slim Jesus type cat....he might give you a couple ounces as a sample on GP under the correct pressure.

How to get off a parking ticket/moving violation.

I had gotten a moving violation back in 2014 cause my little sister didnt put my seat belt on in the back seat. cop gave me the ticket anyways but i didnt plea guilty cause i didnt want any points on my license.

i kept pushing the date/everytime they told me to come in to fight the ticket and didn’t allowed the system to tale my hard earn money. eventually i had to show up to court and fight the ticket most times youll get lucky and the cop will not show up to tell the judge reason why he gave you the moving violation and the judge will dissmised the moving violation and your money stays in your poket and you avoid getting points added to license.

Now if the cop does show up and you have to plea your case to the judge make sure you start speking a native tounge like spanish or arabic usually the judge will ask you do you have a personal translator cause he doesn’t understand your language at all. if you dont have one he will or might decide to dismiss your case due to lack of lost of translation.

in my situation im nigerian i speak my own native tounge which is youraba, hard to translate sometimes. but i know english very well. what i did i spoke broken yourba and english. the judge ask do i have translator? cause ge didn’t understand me at all i gave im the the dylan look every time he said something or asked a question.
FB6B8AC3-117A-4107-82E2-4B0BEE85D5F5.gif

best believe the judge dismissed my case i didnt get any points added to my driver license and i didn’t have to pay for the moving violation. the female cop was so salty when i won. only had to take driver defense course so it wont be reported to my insurance company.

seems unethical but its smart thinking in my head.
brb learning another language

If English is your first (and in most cases, only) language, take English as Second Language courses in college. You can probably wing it up to a 4.0gpa in them classes al the way up to the 400 level not even showing up except on test days. Tests be like, write down the alphabet, say your ABC's, write in cursive. Pad your gpa up real nice. Just pay attention to your syllabus and show up test days

and the ticket thing would work too. You use your cheap, nosebleed section 301 ticket with real barcode to get in, then you have a printed one in your pocket with just a different section number. The ushers at the beginning of the section dont have scanners. At most they're just looking at it to help you get to your seat faster.

Back
Top Bottom