Under 5'6" guys, do you have a hard time baggin the females

Genetics is a b!tch. But its also a reality.

Im 5'6", so is the whole family, close relatives all around there.

Most people describe height as an important factor. therefore, you see less couples with the short guy and tall girl

So NT what do you do about it, and what else do you do or use to compensate?

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Money.
laugh.gif

tall dudes supposed to be more sucessful in terms of career aswel (which usually equals more pesos)

so your best bet is...

0273F.jpg

I'm from Vancouver too...............

I wouldn't look for a way to compensate man... I wouldn't look at it that way. I'm pretty sure the 5'6" and under dudes that are baggindecent girls aren't insecure about their height. If anything, just find a nice 5'1" asian girl or something and live happily ever after. (lol)

I'm 5'6 and have never had issues with getting at girls, even girls who are taller. Sounds like you just need some self confidence.

Height aint got much to do with it. The shortest guy in my group of guys is usually going home with the best looking girls, if not him then the guy with thecoke does.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Money.
laugh.gif

tall dudes supposed to be more sucessful in terms of career aswel (which usually equals more pesos)

so your best bet is...

0273F.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn smed. Couldn't even give him stilts or insoles or nothin'.

Dude linked you the ugliest solution in the world.
laugh.gif

I don't even pay attention to it like that, I'm a good person that females like so I just go in whether they taller or not.

I'm shy though so that may be why I don't care about height, that and I like short girls anyway but the last few I've been talking to are either myheight w/out heels or taller.

If you don't care they probably won't care, but if you come off as suspicious they'll suspect something, look for a reason to not like you, and runwith that. Don't give them that reason because you got problems mentally.

this thread is gonna be full of ducktales

5'6"?

gotdamn.........you gotta be at least 5'10" to get respect

Alot of girls like taller guys so yeah that sucks. Even a girl at 5'4 in heels is around 5'7 (depending on the heel). So you have to find a girl around5Ft to feel taller.

Nothing better than to have a tall girl next to you at all time .... PRICELESS .... My girl put them hills on and she is about +1/2 inchs taller and I love it.... Dudes be hatting in the club when we dancing .. I know they be saying why is she with that ****** ..
wink.gif

I remember when she 1st met me - talking about, how she didn't date short guys or blah blah blah .. almost a year later she cant get enough
wink.gif

5'6? My girlfriend is taller than you are and she's a ballet dancer
smile.gif
so I have no trouble getting tall slim girls, which is the only girls I dateanyways

I'm 6'2. I should be short and small though cause I'm Asian.

yeah it's kinda hard. girls are turned off by the fact that i'm short.

once they get my personality and how i am, it all goes away. same thing happened in my past relationships.

really tho, if i wanted a 6' girl, i'd get her. it'd be difficult, but i'd get her.

Back
Top Bottom