Ultra-soft or ultra-strong toilet paper?

Put then in the trash. I know you have dozens of diaposable plastic bags at home.

I don't understand JUST using wipes.

Start with TP

Finish with wipes

No, I refuse.

Also, it is "them" not "then". I will let you slide this time, but don't let it happen again.

Wipes will do a much better job of cleaning the excess, especially if you've had the runs. Start with the wipes.

maybe this is useful to someone
0dgthztncpy11.jpg

Charmin Ultra Strong.

- more than SOFT enough, but without the little lint balls left in the gooch
- STRONG enough to withstand even the most vigorous wipers
- I used to be a wadder, but switched to a 3-sheet folder and can get multiple wipes with the charmin US

In a hazmat situation, I will use Dude Wipes (nearly odorless, have aloe, very cheap). I am aware of the potential damage of sewers by wet wipes, so like I said...only in emergencies. BUT YOU ALWAYS START DRY! I don't understand the crazy people who start wet, just mushing the mess around. Start dry, finish wet.

And of course if we're dealing with an illness, hangover, or spicy food...sometimes you just have to throw in the towel and hop in the shower (if you're at home).

epichighfive.png

Those with babies can tell you wipes is just a mess and a waste if thats The end all be all.

I can wipes my babies *** with 100 wipes and it not be enough.

But if it were my way( and not beholden to societies peer pressure) I would start with a semi damp paper towel to wipe it dry then fold to use the damp side. Then proceed to use a wipe or two for smell/reassurance. Then Bam! Efficiently Clean booty.

Talk about it.

I prefer soft and always gotta jump in the shower afterwards. Couldnt imagine making a deposit, wiping and not showering.

Soft TP only. Strong joints legit make my butt hole bleed.

Soft TP > Wet Wipes > TP again

Anything else is barbaric

also towards the end of wiping with the wet wipes
u wring it out very damp
to finish up
so u dont have a moist crack

Back
Top Bottom