Ultra-soft or ultra-strong toilet paper?

I use the angel soft brand. Theyve been good but idk if theres better? If I use a wipe, which is sometimes, i dump it in the trash even though they say theyre flushable.

Ultra soft rustles up and breaks off in the booty to much.

We use the regular joints then i use wipes the back to the regular ones to not leave the booty moist. Pause

I thought everyone knows to not flush wipes. Savages if you do. Uncultured savages.

I use the angel soft brand. Theyve been good but idk if theres better? If I use a wipe, which is sometimes, i dump it in the trash even though they say theyre flushable.

tenor.gif

***** Out here with the do-do receptacle

My brother, you're throwing doodoo stained wipes in the garbage? :sick:

I use both.

I do most of the clean up with ultra soft. Then I spritz some witch hazel on some ultra strong to make sure my tuckus is squeaky clean.

I don't use any wet wipe type products because they wreak havoc on city sewage systems.

Put then in the trash. I know you have dozens of diaposable plastic bags at home.

I don't understand JUST using wipes.

Start with TP

Finish with wipes

Start with wipes and finish with TP

Why would you go in with some dry *** TP and then leave your cheeks moist with a wipe? Walking around with category 10 butt sweat

Wipe first heathens

Start with wipes and finish with TP

Why would you go in with some dry *** TP and then leave your cheeks moist with a wipe? Walking around with category 10 butt sweat

Wipe first
There is no way for me to respond without using the biggest pause known to man, so PAUSE on everything

But Essentially,when using wipes first, thst initital wet on wet dynamic creates more smearing that using dry on wet. I would rather use dry first and finish withthe cleanER product. (The wipes)

As far as the, "leaving wet" part, you ARE in your personal bathroom. You can give yourself an extra minute to allow things to dry.

But do what works for you

I also use the same logic if I have to clean up a spill in my house.

Say if a child spills tomato sauce, I wouldn't use a wet rag, first, to clean it up. I would go over it with a dry paper towel, in the beginning, and then use a cleaning agent and then wipe the affected area down with Lysol Wipes or a dry (now wet) paperTowel.

Dry wet dry people, not that hard. Start with tp for the excess, clean with the wipes or whatever, then dry with the tp.
That makes sense as well. Makes the most sense. Will add the dry part at the end to my routine.

Thanks for that

There is no way for me to respond without using the biggest pause known to man, so PAUSE on everything

But Essentially,when using wipes first, thst initital wet on wet dynamic creates more smearing that using dry on wet. I would rather use dry first and finish withthe cleanER product. (The wipes)

As far as the, "leaving wet" part, you ARE in your personal bathroom. You can give yourself an extra minute to allow things to dry.

But do what works for you

:lol: This is an extremely pause worthy conversation

From my experience, wet wipes do a much better job of cleaning up immediately post-dook. My turds have never been so moist the wet-on-wet dynamic made the wipes smear it at all. Been doing the wet-dry routine for years without issue.

I also use the same logic if I have to clean up a spill in my house.

Say if a child spills tomato sauce, I wouldn't use a wet rag, first, to clean it up. I would go over it with a dry paper towel, in the beginning, and then use a cleaning agent and then wipe the affected area down with Lysol Wipes or a dry (now wet) paperTowel.

Poops are a malleable solid, not liquid. Unless you have the runs

Back
Top Bottom