Ultra-soft or ultra-strong toilet paper?

...or install a bidet attachment to the toilet as pictured below

c700x420.jpg

tenor.gif

...or install a bidet attachment to the toilet as pictured below

c700x420.jpg
NKWg.gif

Does it have power settings? Sometimes my dookie be acting like it is a symbiote, got a life of its own. No amount of wiping with get my tuckus clean. When that happens I gotta step in the shower with a washcloth and put in work (I have dedicated booty clothes). It would be easier for me if I can power clean my cakes.

Get up in between da cheeks like....

fence.gif

Last edited:
NKWg.gif

Does have power settings? Sometimes my dookie be acting like it is a symbiote, got a life of its own. No amount of wiping with get ma tuckus clean. When that happens I gotta step in the shower with a washcloth and put in work (I have dedicated booty clothes). It would be easier for me if I can power clean my cakes.

Get up in between da cheeks like....

fence.gif

This whole post is wild :lol:

Wet wipes, keep a travel size pack when I'm away from home.

If you still use toilet paper in the year 2018, you are an uncultured savage.

Wet wipes, keep a travel size pack when I'm away from home.

If you still use toilet paper in the year 2018, you are an uncultured savage.

I just don't want a dampened b-hole breh. I'm not tryna walk out here moist.

Im not tryna feel that 10 second moist period between appliance and drying.

Worried about the moistness but you're alright leaving a thin layer on crust on ya butt cheeks?

Nah man

Im not tryna feel that 10 second moist period between appliance and drying.
Does your butthole ever burn after eating spicy food? The relief of a cold, moist wipe on a burning butthole is one of the best feelings ever.

Visual representation of what it's like:

Does your butthole ever burn after eating spicy food. The relief of a cold, moist wipe on a burning butthole is one of the best feelings ever.

Visual representation of what it's like:

Nah I don't get the flame butt after eating hot food. I never felt people's pain when they said that

Back
Top Bottom