Ultra-soft or ultra-strong toilet paper?

fr, if ya drink enough water and have enough fiber in your diet, you really don't need more than 2 squares of TP (of if any)

fr, if ya drink enough water and have enough fiber in your diet, you really don't need more than 2 squares of TP (of if any)
Poop is just one of those things you can't predict. You don't know how clean or messy it's going to be, the shape, size, solid or soft, etc. No pun intended, but sometimes **** jusf happens.

Last edited:
Two things that have been stuck in my mind since I posted here earlier:

wheniwipe.gif

Charmin Ultra Strong.

- more than SOFT enough, but without the little lint balls left in the gooch
- STRONG enough to withstand even the most vigorous wipers
- I used to be a wadder, but switched to a 3-sheet folder and can get multiple wipes with the charmin US

In a hazmat situation, I will use Dude Wipes (nearly odorless, have aloe, very cheap). I am aware of the potential damage of sewers by wet wipes, so like I said...only in emergencies. BUT YOU ALWAYS START DRY! I don't understand the crazy people who start wet, just mushing the mess around. Start dry, finish wet.

And of course if we're dealing with an illness, hangover, or spicy food...sometimes you just have to throw in the towel and hop in the shower (if you're at home).

epichighfive.png

This is the correct response for full credit.
Dudes who can't handle the ultra strong need to hit squats and lunges.
Fleece Johnson definitely lurking the thread for da soft cheeks. Pause.

While I am bothered by the fatberg revelations, I do have to say that I fully endorse the "Dude Wipes." Cornball name, but:

- they're half as thick as most baby wipes
- still strong enough to do the job
- not soaked to the brim with irritating perfumes that make you smell like a pretty princess (you don't have to "wring it out very damp") :lol:
- like $2.39 for 50 of them
- can use as a quick refresher on every George Carlin-specified area (except your teeth)

Having to shower after a poo sounds like a hassle, no matter how messy. If **** gets out of hand (no pun intended), the best course of action would sound like a damp toilet paper or a wipe.

Wet wipes >>>

People only use toilet paper because they've been conditioned to use it for years.

Man they gave a notice at my job bout someone did something "deplorable" (their words not mine) in one of the bathrooms and someone cleaned it up. Basically scolding and shaming that person.

Was talking to shorty at work and I said damn you females are foul. She said how you know it was the women's bathroom?

I said cuz ain't no way a man would clean up a next man's "deplorable" act.

Dudes needing 'top sheets' because a comforter makes them sweat for whatever reason...

Dudes wasting hella TP with a 3-step wiping process cause they skid marks are more akin to dirt tracks....

These threads have been telling

I use toilet paper and baby wipes, the ones with shea and cocoa butter/aloe, only the best for my bum. When I'm out, I just gotta use all the t.p and/or ruin your plumbing with wipes if I actually know it's about to be a problem and I pack some wipes with me (have a daughter so I just grab them out the diaper bag and go into Marshall's, Target, Starbucks, Lowes, etc- places with clean bathrooms and/or single person ones esp).

Even the flushable ones ruin septic systems, there was a picture of somewhere in N.C where they had to cut a pipe open because they just form a wad. And I am typically environmentally conscious, but sorry, gotta get this B hole so clean you can eat from it. Because the last x did sometimes. I didn't enjoy it but it was tolerable, if she didn't I wasn't like yo wassup you forgot something I feel cheated by this expeience, but just had to be ready at all times because you never knew when she was gonna be in the mood for that portion. Didn't want to have just had one of them B.M's where 9 wipes in and it's still poo marks and you're just like **** it I got **** to do and call it and then she wanna come home feeling like munchin

Used to be a big gallon bottle of water in the bathroom at work from someone who was doing the Thabo (fitting because his game was *** even tho his wife was bae). I don't get how you don't make a mess when you do that because gravity.

I use toilet paper and baby wipes, the ones with shea and cocoa butter/aloe, only the best for my bum. When I'm out, I just gotta use all the t.p and/or ruin your plumbing with wipes if I actually know it's about to be a problem and I pack some wipes with me (have a daughter so I just grab them out the diaper bag and go into Marshall's, Target, Starbucks, Lowes, etc- places with clean bathrooms and/or single person ones esp).

Even the flushable ones ruin septic systems, there was a picture of somewhere in N.C where they had to cut a pipe open because they just form a wad. And I am typically environmentally conscious, but sorry, gotta get this B hole so clean you can eat from it. Because the last x did sometimes. I didn't enjoy it but it was tolerable, if she didn't I wasn't like yo wassup you forgot something I feel cheated by this expeience, but just had to be ready at all times because you never knew when she was gonna be in the mood for that portion. Didn't want to have just had one of them B.M's where 9 wipes in and it's still poo marks and you're just like **** it I got **** to do and call it and then she wanna come home feeling like munchin

Used to be a big gallon bottle of water in the bathroom at work from someone who was doing the Thabo (fitting because his game was *** even tho his wife was bae). I don't get how you don't make a mess when you do that because gravity.
so like u was on ur back legs in the air
or
on all fours with ur butt tooted up

:lol: like usually just on my back like we were about to mish (I'm usually bottom), bend one knee provide enough clearance, and she was before me, as if she snakecrawled from the bottom of the bed and I was at the top half laying down with my head and shoulders up like to watch tv or something, like giving me oral then it was like "oooohhhtt! she in there." I ate her groceries out from the second position tho, usually still from the p first. #yolo Or she'd do the facesit but again I'm in the p first or even from 69 then get them gyrating then taintplay and groceries.

:lol: like usually just on my back like we were about to mish (I'm usually bottom), bend one knee provide enough clearance, and she was before me, as if she snakecrawled from the bottom of the bed and I was at the top half laying down with my head and shoulders up like to watch tv or something, like giving me oral then it was like "oooohhhtt! she in there." I ate her groceries out from the second position tho, usually still from the p first. #yolo Or she'd do the facesit but again I'm in the p first or even from 69 then get them gyrating then taintplay and groceries.
My wife recently went to a pleasure party
And bought something similar to this
I’m gonna use it on her this week
Should think about getting one
Great for booty eating
3D771A9A-C755-46AF-B78D-34A7DBC3E6FA.jpeg

Random question but related to the topic (somewhat).

One of my boys was in town and he had a cousin that lives in the same city as me. He comes over my crib and brings him with and we are all chillin just choppin it up.

His cousin asks can he use the washroom and where it was at, so I tell em yeah its down the hall to the right.

He then asks me “do yall flush yall toilet paper here” I was confused as hell. I say what do you mean, and he tells me that not everyone flushes toilet paper some people wipe and throw it in the trash, and he was one of them.

I told his *** to flush that ish down the toilet and I doubled back just to make sure. I wanted to discuss that some more with him but the whole topic itself was awkward as hell so I left it alone. But have any of yall ever came across that or heard of people doing that?

**Also to answer the thread question we use Cottonelle Ultra CleanCare toilet paper followed by Cottonelle wet wipes (wet wipes generally only used depending on the level of damage done). Charmin sucks in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom