Uhhh....This Chris Brown vs LAPD Situation Right Now

Damn they gave CB some real charges tho :smh:

He needs to move back to the east coast n stop playing that Cali blood ****

Last edited:
He's still pretty big but I think the Rihanna incident def curbed what he could be

He was on his way to Usher big

Your def right but in a way but I feel if anything that Rih situation gave people more anticipation to tune into what he was gonna do next musically.

Usher in his prime was way bigger than Chris but Chris is still in his prime and has the chance.At the same time I also think he missed the boat to drop something like a Confession.

People from canada dont say " flash the burner"
Not in vancouver or toronto.
In toronto you'll probably hear " piece" or a "ting"
In vancouver, literally pick any gun name you ever heard eazy e say ( gat, glock, 9, four four )

Like if the sentence " yo, son came through and flashed the burner on them cats" is overheard in canada....
Someone is watching CSI NY on tv.

Hopefully I dont get E jumped by people thirsty to prove how urban toronto is now.
They are really defensive about wanting to be as tough as a US city.

As many times as I've been to Canada I've never had poutine. Gotta try it next time I visit, whenever that is. 

Your def right but in a way but I feel if anything that Rih situation gave people more anticipation to tune into what he was gonna do next musically.

Usher in his prime was way bigger than Chris but Chris is still in his prime and has the chance.At the same time I also think he missed the boat to drop something like a Confession.

That album after it was such a flop for him though and before it was hugely anticipated

I stopped taking Canada seriously when I found out they refer their money as Loonies and Toonies
Let me get 20 loonies on pump 5 eh

Bruh u owe me loonies and toonies bruh, run my mutha******* loonie toonies g.

Yeah that **** sound lame as hell.

Their money has the scent of maple syrup...and like mentioned previously, its waterproof

I use to champion Chris and stick up for him but i'm about tired of his crap. I can no longer stand up and defend this guy. He's musically declined after "Xclusive". His music has gradually gotten worse and worse. "FAME" was his last great project.

Every other week Chris Brown is in the news for talking crap about someone or getting into some type of run in with the law either indirectly or directly. This kid is long gone. We gotta' stop paying attention to this fool's crap. He's spiraled out of control even though he's a father.

Last edited:
Straight Outta....Winnipeg?

Nah, I ain buying. And Tyga is the Young Berg of this new era. No points for that.

Their money has the scent of maple syrup...and like mentioned previously, its waterproof

and also tear proof. My ontario joint had some and she told me their money is indestructible. I said 'word? maybe to you frail baby armed canadians it is, hand me something.' she gave me a 20. i went mad max on that **** gave it both paws and multiple kicks. Tried to tear it with my teeth. Tried to stab it. tried to cut it with scissors. I whupped that joint like penny. Not a scratch. So I kept it.

Back
Top Bottom