Uhhh....This Chris Brown vs LAPD Situation Right Now

Any person still out here denying white privilege are being insincere.

They know the deal.

If I were famous I'd do like Kanye and have a film crew with me at all times. Nobody's catching me slipping

Last edited:
"...and I stopped inviting *beezys*
over to the crib, they can't know where i'm livin'
*%&$ brazy"

Last edited:
If I were famous I'd do like Kanye and have a film crew with me at all times. Nobody's catching me slipping

If you were chris brown and a wanna be blood not only would you not want to pay full time security staff but you would also not HAVE A TV SHOW.
He probably is getting set up.
Thats still no excuse in the laws eyes to have knowledge of a gun in your residence when your previous incidents of violence got them banned from you.

If you let drug/party people run through your house, things will eventually hit the fan.

If Chris has a camera crew he would be self incriminating himself all day long, He should get his 250K back and then some.
In the courtroom a white womens allegations will always outweigh a black mans plea for innocence. WS takes no losses check the scoreboard.

I have a question about his charges. If the chick was lying, wouldn't that make his arrest illegal or unlawful? If so does he get back the 250k he posted in bail?

-If he is cleared he will get his money back

-The police response was way OD, but they were acting on information given to them, so there is a zero percent chance that a court would find this thier actions illegal.

-Hopefully ole girl is charged if it proven she made everything up

I have a question about his charges. If the chick was lying, wouldn't that make his arrest illegal or unlawful? If so does he get back the 250k he posted in bail?
He would of got most of his bail back just by showing up to court.

And if he's cleared 100% they might even owe him depending on how long he was locked up.

Last edited:
Knew the case was fugazi. He should be able to sue the LAPD. Stuff like this irks me, if he was a regular black dude with no money he woulda had to cop to a bs charge.

Atleast he will be cleared but man he need to tighten up the people around him.

Back
Top Bottom