Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

I mean if crime is legitimately like that in DC. Not familiar with how it goes down out there and not going to go strictly off social media fear mongering. But if it’s like that, nothing wrong with having the strap on you.

There’s a time to talk it out and push growth and improvement, and there’s a time not to. You try and rob someone and the other side is carrying. That’s not a kumbaya moment and actions have reactions.

Another day……another group of teens from DC that are arrested for violent and heinous crimes involving a gun in the article above. Ain’t no business program or rehabilitation saving these “kids”.
I guarantee they will be released back out on the streets lol. DC code is a complete joke lol

Is Mexico talking about violence/crime?

Mexico????

atl.gif

Here is another case that they will likely let a juvenile back out on the streets because they want to “rehabilitate” him… Again, DC code is an absolute joke

IMG_4678.jpeg

Just gotta get those resources fam and everything will be alright

Crime spree started at 4am, 2 car jackings and a robbery all before 6am. Now his ***** *** wanna cry in court. Wipe them tears boy. Lucky it ain’t up to me. Don’t care see ya in 20-25yrs minimum. But I know he’ll just be released at 21.

Crime spree started at 4am, 2 car jackings and a robbery all before 6am. Now his ***** *** wanna cry in court. Wipe them tears boy. Lucky it ain’t up to me. Don’t care see ya in 20-25yrs minimum. But I know he’ll just be released at 21.

"Prosecutors say surveillance video shows the Rogue dropping one suspect off in front of the home of the teenager. And there’s even video apparently showing the teen counting money in the hallway. Police say they found a sweatshirt matching some of the surveillance video in the teens home."

The way this is worded leaves more questions than answers.

Yeah, let him burn!

Dude in here catching feelings trying to shame people with his assumption of clocking others community service and volunteer hours with the youth. This is what happens when you realize that your way of thinking hasn’t worked…….and more importantly won’t work. We got innocent construction workers getting killed out here for trying to make an honest living and we still have criminal advocates for violent juvenile offenders in here.

Oh look now I’m shaming people for pointing out the obvious. A hit dog will holler. Stop crying. If you care so much about crime and the youth go do something about it.

But you won't.

Back
Top Bottom