Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

It's unfortunate you can't trust the government to fairly apply laws across the board because we need to start locking these kids up forever

Dr. Umar says a lot of off the wall **** but when he said some ppl are gonna have to go to sleep for good, he wasn’t lying.

No way in hell when I was 14 did I even consider fighting or jumping a grown *** man.

We’re far too lenient. It’s .001% or less of the population that are simply repeat offenders. I’m fine with 1 chance but if someone commits a 2nd felony in my mind that’s someone that’s messing up society for the other 99.999% of us. A quick bullet is what I’d rather see than society having to lock them up and support them thru taxes for the next 10-life.

I say this cold heartedly but i’d rather take those resources and funnel it toward 0-5 year olds.

DC is about to have purge with this…smh.

I feel bad for the citizens living in DC right now…

DC is about to have purge with this…smh.

I feel bad for the citizens living in DC right now…
People probably don't want to see/hear about lowering penalties for carjackings.

Man advocating for enslaving black children instead of preemptive programs than can stop them from getting on the wrong track. Real self hating fool.

Man be quiet…..talking about enslaving black children. These same black children are VOLUNTARILY enslaving themselves by committing armed robberies, armed carjackings, and worse yet MURDERS against other black people. Would you say that same enslaving garbage to the VICTIMS of these crimes committed by these so called children?? Speaking of black children voluntarily enslaving themselves……..

Glad they finally got his ***. Tell me tomdiginson tomdiginson ….what specific preemptive program would help this bad *** kid that not only at the tender age of 15 killed 1 person but tried to kill another kid on a crowded bus?? Name the program champ??

This Baby K kid is a terrorist…..there’s simple no other way to view him as. That might be a harsh word or reality for folks to understand on here but it is what it is. He created fear in the black community…..if he was white and did what he did we would label him the same. Let’s keep the same energy for those that deserve it. Whoever he stayed with while he was on the run and his momma and them should ALL be locked up as well. They helped create the violence that Baby K put the community in.

It’s sad because some of these kids never had a chance. We all remember the Yummy Sandifer kid that got turned out by older gangbangers in Chicago, ended up being discarded like trash by the same folks he was looking for acceptance from. Kid wasn’t even mature enough yet to understand what he was doing. Those are the stories that make my heart bleed. These kids don’t wake up killers, they’re groomed by older pieces of **** that send them off on crash dummy missions. It’s why gangbanging in Cali and Chicago won’t die out, these grown men are bringing kids into this world claiming sets before they even know how to read and write.

Last edited:
Man be quiet…..talking about enslaving black children. These same black children are VOLUNTARILY enslaving themselves by committing armed robberies, armed carjackings, and worse yet MURDERS against other black people. Would you say that same enslaving garbage to the VICTIMS of these crimes committed by these so called children?? Speaking of black children voluntarily enslaving themselves……..

Glad they finally got his ***. Tell me tomdiginson tomdiginson ….what specific preemptive program would help this bad *** kid that not only at the tender age of 15 killed 1 person but tried to kill another kid on a crowded bus?? Name the program champ??

This Baby K kid is a terrorist…..there’s simple no other way to view him as. That might be a harsh word or reality for folks to understand on here but it is what it is. He created fear in the black community…..if he was white and did what he did we would label him the same. Let’s keep the same energy for those that deserve it. Whoever he stayed with while he was on the run and his momma and them should ALL be locked up as well. They helped create the violence that Baby K put the community in.
Wild...
Screenshot_20230530-184833.png

Exactly…..as I said before….TERRORIST. Folks out here playing games with these kids but these so called kids ain’t playing games in return.

I ask tomdiginson tomdiginson …..what business program would help a 15 year old 2 count murder suspect?? Would you want Baby K to be a friend to your child if you have one?? Would you want Baby K to enter your home or be in your neighborhood to interact with your kids??

Exactly…..as I said before….TERRORIST. Folks out here playing games with these kids but these so called kids ain’t playing games in return.

I ask tomdiginson tomdiginson …..what business program would help a 15 year old 2 count murder suspect?? Would you want Baby K to be a friend to your child if you have one?? Would you want Baby K to enter your home or be in your neighborhood to interact with your kids??
Are you illiterate? Did I not state that there should preemptive programs to veer kids away from the streets? Yet you keep talking about "after". It appears you don't know what preemptive means.

Are you illiterate? Did I not state that there should preemptive programs to veer kids away from the streets? Yet you keep talking about "after". It appears you don't know what preemptive means.

Where the hell do you live?? There’s plenty of preemptive programs that exist champ. The problem is these so called kids don’t want to take advantage of them. That’s the part that you and others don’t understand.

These kids along with momma are not investing in themselves…..so there’s not much anything anyone can do if they don’t care about themselves or their future. Get off that preemptive program nonsense when it comes to kids of this caliber.

Also I notice you didn’t answer any of my questions directed to you about the killer Baby K. Feel free to respond champ.

Where the hell do you live?? There’s plenty of preemptive programs that exist champ. The problem is these so called kids don’t want to take advantage of them. That’s the part that you and others don’t understand.

These kids along with momma are not investing in themselves…..so there’s not much anything anyone can do if they don’t care about themselves or their future. Get off that preemptive program nonsense when it comes to kids of this caliber.

Also I notice you didn’t answer any of my questions directed to you about the killer Baby K. Feel free to respond champ.
I answered you, but your simple *** didn't realize that. Go re-read my post. As I stated before, you keep talking about the after, when the suggestions were the before. The suggestions made were to challenge the ones in existence. Some of them aren't even proactive. They are reactionary.

You've been in here rambling for months, tap dancing for the closet racists on niketalk. Don't you realize they are liking your post and egging you on cause they think you're a fool?

In DC, I don't think there is a shortage of, "business programs" for these young folks to get into.

I don't thinkbthr LACK of extra curricula activity is the issue.

Folks are struggling financially and when that happens bad decisions are made. I think it's that simple.

How we ever fix that is a separate issue. I can't see it ever happening though, things are the way the puppet masters designed them to be.

Back
Top Bottom