Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

I know many, many people with 7 figure incomes (after tax) that use the subway.

You are absolutely correct that many rich people opt out of public services, but NYC is unique among the places I’ve lived in that there’s kind of a civic pride among even high earners that compels them to not opt out of what it essentially means to “be a New Yorker”
That's fair. Judging all public transportation on NYC isn't fair either. Some places it's just having better buses. I don't care the method, people of all income levels should be able to freely travel around the city without walking it.

Just wanted to provide an update on that PG County school bus attempt murder case. Article above. Simple put some of these kids are beyond fixing. Dudes better get off that business program, second chance, and soft approach on crime nonsense. That’s why we are where we are now because of that mentality.

Just wanted to provide an update on that PG County school bus attempt murder case. Article above. Simple put some of these kids are beyond fixing. Dudes better get off that business program, second chance, and soft approach on crime nonsense. That’s why we are where we are now because of that mentality.
Why do you think crime issues are much larger in low income areas? Why does that "mentality" disproportionately affect some income and racial demographics? If the mentality is to blame, shouldn't it be the same across all groups?

Why do you think crime issues are much larger in low income areas? Why does that "mentality" disproportionately affect some income and racial demographics? If the mentality is to blame, shouldn't it be the same across all groups?

See this guys……this is exactly what I’m talking about. Folks steadily making excuses for criminals and bad behavior.

There’s simple NO EXCUSE to justify a bunch of kids running up on a school bus trying to KILL another kid. I don’t want to hear anything about the killers low income, their so called lack of opportunities, don’t want to hear about racial disparities. None of those excuses are going to fly in court or in front of a jury when the charges are attempt murder like this.

Generally speaking if you are a criminal……you want to be a criminal, especially in this day in age. We are the only community that literally glorifies that nonsense. The countless excuses, lack of discipline and lack of accountability especially over the women in our community has set our kids on a one-way journey to jail, not to mention folks openly bragging about the crimes they commit. You know ****** love attention.

See this guys……this is exactly what I’m talking about. Folks steadily making excuses for criminals and bad behavior.

There’s simple NO EXCUSE to justify a bunch of kids running up on a school bus trying to KILL another kid. I don’t want to hear anything about the killers low income, their so called lack of opportunities, don’t want to hear about racial disparities. None of those excuses are going to fly in court or in front of a jury when the charges are attempt murder like this.

Generally speaking if you are a criminal……you want to be a criminal, especially in this day in age. We are the only community that literally glorifies that nonsense. The countless excuses, lack of discipline and lack of accountability especially over the women in our community has set our kids on a one-way journey to jail, not to mention folks openly bragging about the crimes they commit. You know ****** love attention.
Nobody is excusing or justifying anything. Using your logic, why do lower income kids "want" to be criminals more than kids from a wealthy background?

Stop moving the goalposts and simply answer my questions.

Thanks.

Wait, excuse me? What exactly are you saying here?
Oh, it a shockingly common NT narrative that black women are to blame for, like, every social ill. See, it’s the women who chase out fathers and keep them from disciplining children. Ultimately it’s black women who are mostly responsible for the deterioration of the nuclear family, juvenile crime, and pretty much everything else bad.

Never mind that black wines have been the one force most responsible for defending American democracy; it’s all their fault.

When you picture contemporary American misogyny, you tend to either have some redneck mouth breather or a forever-alone incel. But, unfortunately, there’s a lot of black and brown faces in the crowd, too.

Still searching for a teen suspect? How far can they go? Somebody must be hiding them

Oh, it a shockingly common NT narrative that black women are to blame for, like, every social ill. See, it’s the women who chase out fathers and keep them from disciplining children. Ultimately it’s black women who are mostly responsible for the deterioration of the nuclear family, juvenile crime, and pretty much everything else bad.

Never mind that black wines have been the one force most responsible for defending American democracy; it’s all their fault.

When you picture contemporary American misogyny, you tend to either have some redneck mouth breather or a forever-alone incel. But, unfortunately, there’s a lot of black and brown faces in the crowd, too.
Damn, had no idea. That's pretty damn gross.

Nobody is excusing or justifying anything. Using your logic, why do lower income kids "want" to be criminals more than kids from a wealthy background?

Thanks.

Nobody gives a dam about the question of “why do lower income kids want to be criminals”. When you are in a courtroom in front of a judge or jury that question is NOT asked champ.

Get that daytime TV mentality out of here. Nobody is going to have a group discussion on why, and or tell me your feelings about growing up in a lower income household. None of that nonsense. That’s not how men talk. Did you do it or not…..that’s all that matters. That’s the bottom line. Can you get the job done or can’t you…..NO EXCUSES.

Asking a bunch of silly and irrelevant questions is not how men conduct themselves. Now if you can’t understand that find yourself a new message board to post on and get the hell out of here. We are going to have to start cleaning house in the black community……..and right now that begins with YOU champ.

Nobody gives a dam about the question of “why do lower income kids want to be criminals”. When you are in a courtroom in front of a judge or jury that question is NOT asked champ.

Get that daytime TV mentality out of here. Nobody is going to have a group discussion on why, and or tell me your feelings about growing up in a lower income household. None of that nonsense. That’s not how men talk. Did you do it or not…..that’s all that matters. That’s the bottom line. Can you get the job done or can’t you…..NO EXCUSES.

Asking a bunch of silly and irrelevant questions is not how men conduct themselves. Now if you can’t understand that find yourself a new message board to post on and get the hell out of here. We are going to have to start cleaning house in the black community……..and right now that begins with YOU champ.
You literally gave an explanation as to why there's youth crime and now you don't want to discuss it. Weird how that works.

Dudes better get off that business program, second chance, and soft approach on crime nonsense. That’s why we are where we are now because of that mentality.

That’s not how men talk.
not how men conduct themselves.

Oh you're one of THOSE guys. Your post/like ratio makes sense now.

Thanks.

He won't you're wasting your time just put him on ignore.

Wait, excuse me? What exactly are you saying here?
Black women having kids out of wedlock…….as well as having MULTIPLE baby daddy’s. Generally speaking there is no black family. When you think of the black family…….you think of momma and the kids.

Both men and women have to hold other women accountable….and instill the importance of the family structure. We don’t need anymore baby momma’s out here. Not to sound like TD Jakes……but Women Thou Art Loosed. The nucleus of any community is the family. We have to get back to the BLACK FAMILY.

He won't you're wasting your time just put him on ignore.

This coming from a guy who barely has 3 to 5 dollars in his pocket to pay for public train transportation. You ought to know better to try and go against me champ……and shame on you for even thinking such. The nerve of a dusty fare evasion gate hopping individual such as yourself trying to get out of line. Do better.

Black women having kids out of wedlock…….as well as having MULTIPLE baby daddy’s. Generally speaking there is no black family. When you think of the black family…….you think of momma and the kids.

Both men and women have to hold other women accountable….and instill the importance of the family structure. We don’t need anymore baby momma’s out here. Not to sound like TD Jakes……but Women Thou Art Loosed. The nucleus of any community is the family. We have to get back to the BLACK FAMILY.
Women can't have a baby by themselves. Why not blame the man for having a baby out of wedlock?

At least the mom sticks around and raises the kid. She's the hero, don't get it twisted. Blaming her instead of the man that bounced is beyond ignorant.

I got $1 that says you have a child or two, aren't in their lives, and this is all just projection.

This coming from a guy who barely has 3 to 5 dollars in his pocket to pay for public train transportation. You ought to know better to try and go against me champ……and shame on you for even thinking such. The nerve of a dusty fare evasion gate hopping individual such as yourself trying to get out of line. Do better.

Man what are you talking about :rofl:

Women can't have a baby by themselves. Why not blame the man for having a baby out of wedlock?

At least the mom sticks around and raises the kid. She's the hero, don't get it twisted. Blaming her instead of the man that bounced is beyond ignorant.

I got $1 that says you have a child or two, aren't in their lives, and this is all just projection.

Women control access to sex…. And women have full autonomy on abortion choices. Can’t separate authority from responsibility. Women have sole authority in regards to sexual interaction as well as sole authority in the decision to keep or not keep a baby. Men and blame do not make sense in this context…

You lost that $1 champ. I would say you should have bet more…….but you don’t and didn’t have more to begin with.

Also……we have already talked about this on countless occasions. The responsibility to bring a child into this world falls upon the women.

A women can get pregnant and choose not to carry that child and there’s nothing a man can do about it. On the flip side a women can get pregnant…..that man not want the child and the women still carry the baby to term and give birth. Giving birth and bringing a child into this world falls upon a women…..not necessarily 100% but definitely more than 50%. Stop being scared to hold women accountable. I promise you in the long run women respect men that lead, speak their mind and help guide them on the way. We don’t need folks out here continuing to kiss a women’s back side in order to gain favor.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 you might not……or truth be told didn’t grow up knowing your father cause he was absent in the household but you can consider me your father or shining example of manhood if you like. Believe it or not I’m here to help YOU champ.

Bringing up money in internet debates has always been the lamest thing a person can do.

Like what do you want people to do? Post their bank statements and W2'S :lol:

Back
Top Bottom