Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
They're trying to but OKC runs plays to set up switches and gets their mismatch they want. It's tough. These two guys are ridiculously good and now when you focus so much on them the role players are sneaking in on back doors or being left open on double teams. This team is good man smh

This and Klay had 3 fouls at the 7:45 mark in the second. He couldn't even be on the floor when OKC blew the game open and he had to be careful when he came back. Klay also had to sit after the fourth foul and came back a little cold.

It's too bad game 5 is in the evening. I wish it was earlier, so if I could still make it to Foot Locker before they close.
If the Warriors lose, I'll return my entire Curry collection, and replace them with the KD line. I want to be the first person with a KD shoe wheel pic after they are the Western Conference champs.

Wow, some of y'all...

I'm extremely disappointed in the Warriors, but give credit to OKC. They actually reached their potential and are clicking on all cylinders, while the Warriors are fighting through some injuries (Steph does not look right at all, no lateral quickness). Warriors aren't making any excuses though, OKC has figured out how to play defense on a string ever since the Spurs gave them a whooping in Game 1. Plain and simple, they have been the better team. With that said, only way I see the Warriors getting this back on track is if Curry can somehow play like the MVP.

Tough task ahead and unlikely to succeed, but this may be a good thing (humbling for sure). Bandwagon fans can hop off now.

Still have a month before the MVP pack release, I wonder if UA will ship out those pre-orders earlier than the 6/24 released date. :nerd:
I'm glad someone said this, thank you. Everyone can hop off and give up now if they want, that's fine. If anyone can win 3 in a row, it's the Warriors...but Jesus OKC is just so good. As far as Currys health,,,people are saying he's at 70%, and I wouldn't be surprised. He does not look good at all and hasn't since he came back. People will point to Game 4 in Portland, but he just went on a flurry late in the game, other than that he was struggling heavily. No excuses, I get that, and I doubt Curry and the Warriors would point to that and blame it on that, but man does he not look good. Either way, let's hope something magical happens. This season certainly has been.

Wow.....people are turning on GSW so fast. Lol one dude talking about returning his whole collection for KD shoes just to make a wheel of shoes. People are just jumping off the bandwagon. I'm not a huge basketball fan, and I watch more in the playoffs, but I like what Golden State and Steph got done. I still like his shoes and I think they look cool. The fact that they may or may not win won't change the fact I like the shoes. Now you will see so many people are gonna go to the "I've been for OKC this whole time".

@everyonethatsreturningshoes LMFAO and SMFH all at the same time.... yall can't b serious right?????

Prices are already dropping on Ebay lol.

Im a little pissed I missed out on those 2.5 at the moment.  I was ready to check out last night but I was hoping a coupon would pop up.

damn people showing their true colors :smh: or just trolling

:D
I went too far, but it was all sarcasm.
I understand that winning bring excitement, and might make you want to buy stuff, but dudes really want conference championship shoes, finals shoes, finals mvp shoes, etc.
I just think it's weird that people are buying shoes like they're trophies now.

I'm not a GSW fan, however, I am a BIG fan of Curry (dude is a beast from long range) and his shoes. If they don't advance hopefully there will be a drop in re-sell prices.

View media item 2043476
Sports Authority has 4 colors to purchase size 8.5-13

If you want it early, might as well cop a pair.
I got a pair. Then went back and got another pair but next day aired it. This morning I got a email from sports authority saying they didn't have any stock. 10 minutes later I got shipping confirmation from them. Got confirmation for both but I think it might be canceled :/

I hope they don't just completely scrap the 2.5 shoes....I actually liked them. Everyone saying Sports Authority sent yours make sure to post pics.

Sports authority is closing down all their stores and putting stuff on sale really soon. I wonder if these will be included.

And SMH at people turning their backs so quickly. It's okay, weed the bandwagoners out.

Just checked on Sports Authority's site and the 2.5s are not there. They may have put them up too soon. I'll take a pair of the white blue fade pair. I like the way they look.

Last edited:
Well since it is a "MVP" pack and not a Championship pack, hopefully that will still hold some weight lol..

Back
Top Bottom