Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Wow.....people are turning on GSW so fast. Lol one dude talking about returning his whole collection for KD shoes just to make a wheel of shoes. People are just jumping off the bandwagon. I'm not a huge basketball fan, and I watch more in the playoffs, but I like what Golden State and Steph got done. I still like his shoes and I think they look cool. The fact that they may or may not win won't change the fact I like the shoes. Now you will see so many people are gonna go to the "I've been for OKC this whole time".
Let them turn. Let the fakes hop off. No need for them. If they can't stick with the bad and only like them/him for the good, who needs em

Let them turn. Let the fakes hop off. No need for them. If they can't stick with the bad and only like them/him for the good, who needs em

Preach!! It's just sad to see people roll over that easy. Honestly, I would love to see GSW win three, but it doesn tlook great. Personally, anyone trading any Curry shoe for a KD8, especially Aunt Pearls....I almost laughed. Just my personally opinion.

here is the FTL link for the 2.5
happy.gif
 timer is up too

http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:263328/sku:74425005/

Sports authority is closing down all their stores and putting stuff on sale really soon. I wonder if these will be included

FYI, I was just at Sports Authority. Today is the last day to redeem any rewards. (The League program)
The supervisor told me that the sale starts tomorrow, everything will be on sale, but they don't know how much off.
Gift cards will be honored until the end of June, but you should probably use them as soon as possible.

FYI, I was just at Sports Authority. Today is the last day to redeem any rewards. (The League program)
The supervisor told me that the sale starts tomorrow, everything will be on sale, but they don't know how much off.
Gift cards will be honored until the end of June, but you should probably use them as soon as possible.

Prolly only 10% off.

Nah I think it's 30-50%. I got the email today all stores are closing that's crazy, I thought it was only a few. Crazy though
They'll usually start at 10 then go all the way to 50% or so. We'll see. Maybe I'll check it out Friday

They'll usually start at 10 then go all the way to 50% or so. We'll see. Maybe I'll check it out Friday
You could be right. All I know is one not too far from me was closing and it had everything 50% off, now that they're all closing I'll see what the other one has

I need to stop buying all the 2s but the 2.5s and 3s aren't looking like something I would buy lol!

sportauthority took off the curry 2.5 in their website.....:frown: btw curry 2.5 is tight and i ended up going 1/2 size up.

I tried the 2.5 and yes they run small. The toe box is very comfortable as I think the entire tongue wraps the front of the toes too so if you jab step or make hard stops your toes have a bit of cushion. The down side to the tongue set up is you have to loosen up the laces really good to get your foot in. The upper isn't stiff like on the Kobe VII. It's an upgrade on the fit. Should be no heel slippage at all. Will pick up one pair on sale.

Last edited:
I really like the feel of 2.5s..... the damn shoe laces take a while to get used too..... for me anyway lol

So this means you never liked the shoes in the first place?

damn people showing their true colors :smh: or just trolling

And SMH at people turning their backs so quickly. It's okay, weed the bandwagoners out.

ALL THIS!

Wow....like WOW! I cant believe some of the comments from last couple days. He didnt show that he's MVP all seasonif they lose the championship and yall dont want his shoe anymore??? WOW :smh:

Last edited:
@mehoneydee say goodbye to those abandoning ship! Myself for one am glad they leaving :smile: True dub fans hella know our struggle!

Last edited:
I'm stoked that dudes are getting ready to jump ship. Leaves more kicks for everyone that really wants a pair (hopefully re-sell prices begin to drop).

Back
Top Bottom