Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Curry needs to quit wearing em 2.5s..... hella bad luck so far imo.....

Time to switch back to the 2s with the "RYAN" colorways

oh well at least my 72-10 11s bout to gain value again
laugh.gif

Gonna wear the Champ Pack 1 tomorrow(SP) and Thursday(Batman) for good luck. Tough to win 3 in a row but it's not impossible. If we were to lose I'll still be buying the upcoming releases. The band wagoners jumping off will allow them to go on discount hopefully.

It's like the last 4 games of the regular season to get 73-9, just gotta get 3 wins in a row to make it to the Finals. This team likes the pressure and I believe in them to pull it off.
"WE BELIEVE!!!"
Curry definitely needs to go back to the 2's either the Lightning or Ryan cw's.

Guys don't get me wrong I stand behind my team but what's up with match ups?..... Clay should be defending Westbrook.... not Curry.... it's a no brainer really.... and the team should know ton just keep giving it to Clay when he is feeling it.... JMHO

Guys don't get me wrong I stand behind my team but what's up with match ups?..... Clay should be defending Westbrook.... not Curry.... it's a no brainer really.... and the team should know ton just keep giving it to Clay when he is feeling it.... JMHO
They're trying to but OKC runs plays to set up switches and gets their mismatch they want. It's tough. These two guys are ridiculously good and now when you focus so much on them the role players are sneaking in on back doors or being left open on double teams. This team is good man smh

I agree with you that OKC is a good team.... but most of the time when Westbrook is bringing it up court Curry automatically picks him up.... hope they pull a 3 in a row! And I bet we will be seeing him wear em "RYANS"

bottom line Draymond needs to play like an all-star that he is, he's playing like straight garbage in this series
mean.gif
 Dion Waiters and Ibaka is out playing him

the only thing that hurts me most is that, I bought the Swingman Curry Jersey over Lebron, because I am rooting for GS to win this 2016 NBA Champ

but I hate to see that

73 - 9 Season 
nthat.gif

Unanimous MPV Curry 
nthat.gif

Then failed to reach the Western Finals WOW right

For this I will not buy his Curry 2 

They took the 73-9 and beat Bulls 72-10 showing dominance on the league but they cant beat the same team on Playoffs.

Fail to win the title and the Warriors will be in a situation like the Patriots Cheatriots when they went undefeated in the regular season and then failed to win the super bowl. You need the title to validate the season.

just dumped my curry collection and picked up a few jordan xxx's :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Jk still want the batmans but passing on the 2.5's

Last edited:
the only thing that hurts me most is that, I bought the Swingman Curry Jersey over Lebron, because I am rooting for GS to win this 2016 NBA Champ

but I hate to see that

73 - 9 Season :nthat:

Unanimous MPV Curry :nthat:

Then failed to reach the Western Finals WOW right

For this I will not buy his Curry 2 

They took the 73-9 and beat Bulls 72-10 showing dominance on the league but they cant beat the same team on Playoffs.
Actually he did make it to the western finals lol

Wow, some of y'all...

I'm extremely disappointed in the Warriors, but give credit to OKC. They actually reached their potential and are clicking on all cylinders, while the Warriors are fighting through some injuries (Steph does not look right at all, no lateral quickness). Warriors aren't making any excuses though, OKC has figured out how to play defense on a string ever since the Spurs gave them a whooping in Game 1. Plain and simple, they have been the better team. With that said, only way I see the Warriors getting this back on track is if Curry can somehow play like the MVP.

Tough task ahead and unlikely to succeed, but this may be a good thing (humbling for sure). Bandwagon fans can hop off now.

Still have a month before the MVP pack release, I wonder if UA will ship out those pre-orders earlier than the 6/24 released date. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom