Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
25% off sports authority use code may25. Couple Currys in their inventory. Ends at 1 pacific time

Last edited:
Copped a pair of Floor Generals on restock in my size finally. Hopefully the solid sole traction is better than my experience with the All Star translucent sole. Torn between the Floor Generals and the USA's though. Only need one pair. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Copped a pair of Floor Generals on restock in my size finally. Hopefully the solid sole traction is better than my experience with the All Star translucent sole. Torn between the Floor Generals and the USA's though. Only need one pair. What do you guys think?

I personally got the Suit and Tie ones. Of I had to choose between the Floor Generals or USA I would do the USA ones. I personally prefer more white based shoes.

Get the USA. I wanted the FG for a while and got them a while back during a foot locker restock. Returned them because I didn't like the 3M effect of the UA logo. It's not shiny and glossy like the normal plastic ones, instead it's a dull glittery kind of gold that doesn't go well with the rest of the shoe.

the USA looks nicer for me. The floor general just doesn't look that nice, just not a fan of that shade of red. the UA logo is kinda like a honey mustard

I'll still order the USA's and see how I like both. I like white based shoes, but my tastes in the color of my clothes are all generally pretty neutral (white,black,navy,grey) and then I like to do any sort of colorway with footwear I use in the gym/basketball since that's the only time and place I feel comfortable wearing louder colors. Afraid the USA's will be too redundant, but I'll have to see.

Last edited:
Flu Games or USA's this weekend... decisions, decisions

Probably get the Flu Games first and wait for USA on discount hoping they made a lot and they sit.

Flu Games or USA's this weekend... decisions, decisions

Probably get the Flu Games first and wait for USA on discount hoping they made a lot and they sit.
USA's will sit for a minute, don't sweat it. I'll be waiting to get them on discount too, especially with the June line up of curry 2's, the USA's are at the bottom of my list even though I like them a lot

Eh. Just take the L and get ready for the MUST WIN game 4. Honestly, he should go back to the 2s (Ryan pair specifically)

So when the warriors lose the series at least the prices on the fabled back to back mvp pack are likely to fall let alone the prices on the curry two championship pack
laugh.gif

Lose?? Fall?? :lol:

The back to back pack is still $400! Only the ebay idiots are paying those crazy resell prices when shoe is still a month away to actually "release" AFTER the playoffs will be over. That $400 aint changing. You shouldn't even seriously consider resell prices anything else at this point.

The pictures are unflattering. Suppose they are legit since one listing said was purchased from finishline and feedbacks are good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom